Reply To: Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure Thread

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure Thread Reply To: Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure Thread

jgzinv
    There are no novels, sadly.

There’s a fair bit of manga, there’s the US fan guide, the Japanese Data File (guide), two doujinshi, insert

booklets with the LD’s and DVDs, and some digital notes, but that’s pretty much it besides the series itself.

Other supporting information can be gleaned from GXP and the OVA timelines, as well as references in Geminar.

There was supposed to be a CD-ROM as well, but it got sent to the trash heaps after production. Never made it to

Japanese stores.

But that’s mostly it besides the series itself. The rest is just trinkets, figures, posters, stuff.

The reason I know as much as I do was along with MitsukiLover we’re some of the last active members from the DualFans

board back from 2003. I spent a lot of time and money importing stuff trying to dig for answers, but various

circumstances led to the demise of the community, though fans are still out there.