Reply To: Tenchi And The 1990s

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime Tenchi And The 1990s Reply To: Tenchi And The 1990s

susano
    The series Robotech was shown on American television during the early 1980’s. The series was schedule daily Monday and Friday between 9:00 am and 10:00 am. At first, t he series seem to meant for young children. Yet, I have noticed that the majority of persons watching the series were likely college students. Robotech was one of the First Wave anime series.

The series during the 1990’s were the Second Wave series. The second wave had introduced anime to more people, and proved that anime was not meant solely for children. Despite of what ADV had done to Sailor Moon’s first two seasons, the series was able to become one of the finest anime series during the 1990’s. By the year 2000, the anime market had included some of the worst anime series to come out of Japan.

Today, anime has gone mainstream in the United States. There is so many anime series to choose from. I have been able to find some quality anime series. Some of the series are Harem series. One of the quality harem series is To Love-Ru. If any of you were able to see some of To Love-Ru episodes, it seems to make Tenchi Muyo look like a children series.

The 1990’s seem to have been a Golden Age for anime. Two of the greatest series according to my view are Neon Genesis Evangelion and Cowboy Bebop. As a fan of Tenchi Muyo, I will consider the series as a ground breaker as well of the top twenty anime series to come out during the 1990’s.

soawesome1 blush1 Kiyofacepalm1