Reply To: Tenchi And The 1990s

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime Tenchi And The 1990s Reply To: Tenchi And The 1990s

Anonymous

VyseLegendaire wrote:

As for my own post, I am sorry if you interpreted that comment as politics, but rather it is fact….I only brought it up to talk about the times. Feel free to ignore that fact if you so wish….

Regardless of whether or not I (or anyone else) agrees with your statement, you made your point before making that statement, so please do not talk about politics.

VyseLegendaire wrote:

I guess youre right about that, I always noticed that ANN had a low amount of scores for many series but an inordinately high amount for certain popular ones. But I do post my ratings on MyAnimeList for personal use. Its interesting to see pretty uniform ratings across the board.

ANN has a lot of different cool features, but they are either completely hidden, or they just aren’t updated regularly, and with places like MAL or Anime Planet, it’s hard to find time to compete.

But I think it demonstrates that Tenchi was a huge series, both in Japan and over here.