Reply To: Kajishima Onsen 15.03 + Special – Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki 4

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Manga / Doujinshi / Light Novel Kajishima Onsen 15.03 + Special – Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki 4 Reply To: Kajishima Onsen 15.03 + Special – Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki 4

ChaudSept
    Wether or not it is a real thing, it is intresting to point out that on the twitter account @tenchimuyo20th (who i believe is an official account ?), most of the retweets are currently about Kajishima’s new doujin. Such a hype from the jap-fans makes me wanna believe it !

Anyway i’m super excited, even though i was disapointed of OVA3 just like everybody else, i still love this continuity.

Dagon123 wrote:

How in the hell can you logically follow OVA3? Seriously? When you have all these “Goddesses” and Hyper-Dimensional Beings, what conflict can you even attempt to add to the series that A.) Kajishima hasn’t tried to squash already and B.) Stand up to said aforementioned beings.

True, in even in GXP it is stated that the household is “invicible”. But apart from that, in WoG even though Kenshi was OP, i liked the show ! I’m sure Kajishima can work a (interesting enough) plot.

Actually i worry more about that : What if he creates this OVA story after all the events in the doujins ? I really don’t want to see a true harem animated with the Tenchi cast. Please, no children !! No multi mariage … No Seina …

EDIT : The twitter account above isn’t official :/