Reply To: Punch Line (Anime)

Forums Off Topic Other Anime Punch Line (Anime) Reply To: Punch Line (Anime)

ChaudSept
    First off, my fan-sub version talk about the “human preservation project”, is that the actual dialogue, or a fansub group invention ?!

This show really suprised me, you have to know that before PL, my newest anime in terms of release dates was Ai, so I’m kinda discovering things here.

People sell the show with the Panties issues, and it’s easy to think that the show is full of FanService. That’s why I wasn’t interest in it at first.

Also, knowing that the main character is surrouned by 4 woman kinda afraid me, ’cause I was forseeing an harem feeling, you know, with the girl showing off their sexy parts just to make the protagonist blush.

But it’s not that at all.

I surely not consider it as a FanService show, that’s not even ecchi or whatever. That’s a great suspense show, with freakin’ time travel !!

The little of panties and bras we see are not vulgar, and always quite soft. No sexual tension.

For half the season, Yutan is not even in his body, he’s just a ghost. Making sexual situation only visual and therefore not kinky at all. It’s just well put. The fact that he is not even “alive” implies that the girls can’t interact with him, making a harem impossible to form.

Even when he gets his body back, I was happy to see that the only new feeling appearing was the Love between Chiyoco and him ! That was lovely, or that is lovely.

The show is quite complicated. I don’t think I understood everything so far.. But the show takes time to explain itself a lot ! And that’s really enjoyable. With snarky remarks, it doesn’t take itself seriously !

The story is also good. And the character are just lovely. I’m in love with Strange Juice.
    It reminds me of Tenchi. We follow this boy, some stuff happens to him, and Oh Hey, in fact that boy isn’t normal, look at what happenned before !