Reply To: [TTN] Kagato VS Asuza

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Manga / Doujinshi / Light Novel [TTN] Kagato VS Asuza Reply To: [TTN] Kagato VS Asuza

ChaudSept
    I replaced your sentence Uki.

And about the committee chairman/security officer, well doubts are still present, JG huhu.

So I finished the chapter, I think the action is more interesting, unfortunaly I had more trouble translating. So this time you’ll see that when I have doubt, I left the jap raw text just above.

No worries though, the english is good enough. Save grammar mistakes.

Also I’m giving away my word document. So anyone can improve it… https://mega.co.nz/#!Y41TQYzS!0n8_E64spIINMXNyTLjCTi6xVjYD-wg3qgvUzoUvQGk” class=”bbcode_url”>https://mega.co.nz/#!Y41TQYzS!0n8_E64spIINMXNyTLjCTi6xVjYD-wg3qgvUzoUvQGk

Feel free to comment on what actually happens, there some interesting declaration here.

– Misstranlation can happen fellows, I do this just for fun, I wanted to know how Ryoko was pictured in Shin Tenchi Muyo Jurai, that’s all –

Part one

« Myaaaaaaaah »

A ship appeared as a cry resonates within their minds. The ship is made of a black crystal with 4 spikes-like figure, at the center there’s a core-block.

The name of this ship is Ryo-Ohki. The first generation, prior to its rebirth.

Asuza this time turned to be astonished.

It appears that Ryo-Ohki’s offensive ability is at equal power with Kirito. However, Ryo-Ohki seems to slightly surpass Kirito.

“What’s that power? Is it the same as the trees?!”

As Asuza’s surprised voice is heard, a telecommunication link is forced. Projected on the display, it may be a girl, hair stood on end, pupils carrying flames — It was Ryoko. She licks her lips like she’s enjoy fighting, staring at Asuza. On the nap of her neck and on her wrists shine deep crimson jewel.

“Let’s do it right? I and Ryo-Ohki are your opponents!”

“A woman? No, You bastard must be a man!?”

« You won’t have to worry about that after you’re dead! I don’t care if that ship of Jurai is the strongest in the Galaxy, Ryo-Ohki and I will smash it up!!”

Ryoko then do a rude wink and cut the communication, [as soon as it happens] a violent attacks hit Kirito.

Kirito produces wings of light – 3 Light Hawk Wings, but the ship can be fully covered. The beam fired by Ryo-Ohki strikes the opening with a direct it. The defense of the Light Hawk Wings was not in time…… How unpleasant. That’s how it was in the eyes of Asuza and the chair’s committee.***

A part of Ryo-Ohki’s attack passed through the LHW and neutralized it.

一つだけ光鷹翼を通り抜けるエネルギー体は存在する、そしてそのエネルギー体を使った兵器も実用化されてはいるが、使用する為には凄まじいまでの高エネルギー動力炉が必要であった。だがそれとて惑星規模の戦艦でなければ使えない上、樹雷の船に決定的なダメージを与えられるものではない。

Only one LHW is now present,[…] However the ship [Kirito] is damaged, and such power cannot be used if the ship is not of planetary class. *****

But this weapon is used by Ryo-Ohki.

The hull of Kirito that receives the direct hit starts vibrating. Jurai’s ships carry wood armor, this armor plays an absolute important part in the constitution of the LHW. Though of course, it was like a custom in the old days, trees was the symbole of Jurai’s invincibility.

Well in fact now, it’s destroyed by the black crytal ship.

« A slow response?! Shit! With such a wound… »

Young one, it won’t old the link. Here’s the evacuation!”

気遣う司仕委を阿主沙が制す。

The security officer was worried about Asuza.**

“If that’s ship is done, I will go all out!!”

光鷹翼から発生するエネルギーを限界にまで船先に収束させる霧封。

Kirito reaches its limit by concentrating the LHW.**

Ryo-Ohki starts spinning while releasing energy.

With terrible power, they strike against each other.

The two ship’s strength were antagonistic.

“Even this is useless!? Even though the link is imperfect, it’s first generation tree, I can assure it!!”

困惑する阿主沙を目覚めさせたのは司仕委の悲鳴だ。

Perplex Asuza is awake by the committee’s chairman’s scream.**

« Prince ! The space…… is tearing apart!!”

« What!? »

The display projected the exterior [of the ship] —- Right before their eyes, space was bending.

The little gap between the two power’s phases [physically speaking] gave birth to a formidable repulsion, causing a dimensional transition.

« Myaaa… MYAAAA… »

With the same terrific energy Ryo-Ohki screamed.

This phenomenon spreads out at light speed and swallow up the Sôja too.

« Ryo-Ohki and the ship are equal to each other. Yet, although they are instable, it’s impossible to beat it [Ryo-Ohki] if it has the power of the gems.

On the bridge, Kagato’s body starts to shiver.

転移だけでは済まない。この現象の余剰エネルギーは、たとえ三〇万光年離れていても何らかの影響を及ぼすことになるだろう。

Moving is not enough.***** This phenomenon’s surplus of energy will cause a great impact, even 300000 light years aways.

The three ships fall down into the space crack.

まさに転移が行われようとした、その瞬間!

The transistion**** was about to be done, at that very moment!

Kagato saw a shadow in the universe.

Blue long hair, that’s split in two in its back. A woman with two –tattoed- circular pattern on her forehead. Like a transparent spiritual body floating in the void of space.

« Who are you ? BAstard… »

Amazingly surprised, Kagato muttered as he heard Ryoko’s mumur.

« …Tsunami… »

魎呼は彼女を知っていた……いや魎呼と共にある『何か』が津名魅を知っていた。

津名魅の身体から光の翼が生えた。

Ryoko knew her… no.. She knew that « thing » Tsunami. ****

Wings of light grew from Tsunami’s body.

Tsunami… the creator of Jurai’s trees. Her body generated 10 LHW, and the dimensional distortion Kirito and Ryoko did was wrapped up.

The cosmos shine in white.

Kagato watches Tsunami’s appearance from the Soja’s cathedral, Asuza was watching too from Kirito’s bridge. However, that woman… No, there is another woman, currently changing form…

« Asuza… an, Asuza-chan… »

身体より長く白い髪を持つ女性が阿主沙に微笑みかける。少し陰りの見えるその微笑みは、もう久しく見ていない。

The woman, whose hair is longer than her body and whiter than her skin, smiles at Asuza. Her smile is shaded by a little of sadness, ** as if they didn’t see each other for a long time.**

By no means will they meet again.

« … Kirito »

Asuza calls her name with a sad expression.

« Asuza-chan »

[Dialogue inside people’s head ?]

I want to be held in this beautiful voice eternally.

I can protect you if we meet right now. I can protect you.

This reality isn’t true anymore.

A boorish hoarse voice calls back Asuza from his mind to reality.

“Are you okay, Prince ?! »

« … »

The chairman’s committee stares at him silently.

This short time was a reality Asuza fought.

Space was their battlefield, the three ships Kirito, Sôja, and Ryô-Ôhki had been caught in the dimensional distortion, but the phenomenon vanished. Unbelievably, the surplus of energy caused by Kirito’s LHW and Ryo-Ohki’s gems was also gone.

The only thing left in this sector is the energy absorbed by Tsunami.

Tsunami stares at one point in the universe. Though there might have been something she looked for, she eventually closed her eyes, then fused with the cosmos to vanish.

The founder of the trees of Jurai, the tree of origin can use up to 10 LHW —- Tsunami [her name is], the second daughter of Asuza, Sasami, will meet a tragic fate and be assimilated with her in 50 years. Moreover, Tsunami will help Tenchi when he’ll lost half of his body during the battle with Kagato, 700 years later.

As a scientist who aims at a completion of dimensions union theory, Kagato took advantage of these events and he shows interest about the ships of Jurai, the Royal Trees. Servant Ryoko is ordered to seize the strongest ship of Jurai, Tsunami. And the repair and remodeling of the seriously damaged Soja started.

The link between Ryo-Ohki and Ryoko’s jewels was incomplete, Asuza’s ship Kirito, and his son born in 10 years, Yosho’s first generation ship, the fight with Funaho will greatly reduce the longevity of the original model. Futhermore, in 700 years, the fight between Ryoko and Ayeka will completely silent Ryo-Ohki, allowing him to reborn. She then evolves into the second generation Ryo-Ohki. [Little Ryo’s bio much ?]

Asuza fought Kagato for only three hours.

Though, this short encounter will fundamentally change history.

At that exact moment, history changed.

END

The chapter after this is called “Seto” which I won’t touch. The possible and only stuff I will maybe translate in this novel is the part where Asuza meets Masaki, aka the first emperor’s sister.

I hope my work help understand how the novel is written, plot is one thing, but description is another. And for all I know, a sum-up doesn’t do well with descriptions.

PS : 8 pages, 2845 words wth2