Reply To: Negishi and Saber Marionette

Forums Off Topic Other Anime Negishi and Saber Marionette Reply To: Negishi and Saber Marionette

wwwwhhhhoooo
    none
    Well, I was going to wait a bit on this one, but cat’s outta the bag!

Seeing as how not only is the acronym intentionally “A-I-C” and has a nearly identical aesthetic, only two options reasonably exist at this point: either AIC–as in Anime International Company–has delegated this AIC, “anime innovation content” with the tack-on “project” at the end to distinguish a new entity for brand expansion purposes while also giving Negishi (unquestionably an asset) more control over other specific resurrection attempts…

OR

President Hiroshi Negishi essentially said “screw it, I’ll make my own AIC” and brought on talent he’s worked with before to build up his own company and fund other projects (it’s not like it’s a thing unheard of). The kicker with this theory is that Negishi would be deliberately saying “SUCK IT” reeeeally loud to AIC because that is straight-up their trademark look if you compare the two sites; that, and it would be very uncharacteristically impetuous of Negishi (but again, not impossible).

[BBvideo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGi6Q1pNbS0[/BBvideo]

Since AIC probably wouldn’t give away the presidency out of the blue, Negishi’s title would have to be either of his own making or, as previously stated, quite plausibly was appointed over this project/subsidiary company by AIC.

Interesting at any rate. Is Negishi still planning on attempting anything with Tekkaman Blade? Would Marionette just be one more title on his list of titles deserving a reboot? I eagerly await more news.