Reply To: Why did Kain murder Achika?

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Worship / Collection / Theory threads Why did Kain murder Achika? Reply To: Why did Kain murder Achika?

Yukinojo
    Participant
    none

evilpii wrote:

While I have little doubt that you have seen the film multiple times, I find your evidence lacking and your claims either sketchy or blatantly false. This is not the first time you have put forth such claims in one of these research threads, and your claims have been rebuked at least twice. Though input is appreciated, proliferation of blatantly false information is never appreciated. I would recommend that you please check your facts before your next post.

You hammer like a hard teacher grading a paper.

evilpii wrote:

Quote:

Ukinojo92 wrote:However, I had a thought of a stretch of a theory. Considering if Kain was being used with conspirators from the Jurai rebellion: What if Kain got out due to a slight helping hand?It took the entire GP and Jurai armada and emperor to seal Kain away. Guards are always checking if prisoners escape from their cells and have gotten out of their prisons. Considering how much strength it took to seal someone as dangerous as Kain away, the GP and Jurai would have to keep constant eye and upkeep of Kain’s prison. A conspirator with knowledge of Jurai Tech and power could have done something to create a small opening that Kain could exploit from the inside and made it look he escaped on his own.

That is a nifty idea, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it was true. It would also jive with the “weakened Kain” theory you put forward earlier. Again, more data would be needed to substantiate it, but I like it.

I went to re-watch In Love again and saw the first 10 minutes of the movie where I saw two things.

First: The beginning we see darkness then a door or mechanism unlock, then there is a malfunction which opens a door which reveals where Kain is. Then Text appears on the screen saying: Kain Lock Off.

This could be the work of the conspirators, sneaking in undetected to the GP and sabotage the systems to allow Kain to force his way out. True, the scene didn’t state someone breaking Kain out, only Kain was getting out and his energy was detected. Still adds a little to my theory.

Second: Tenchi in the beginning coming downstairs with the projector sees himself hands and feet starting to disappear, and then jumpcut to him watching the film and acted like nothing happened. You would think he would go to Washu and have himself checked out thoroughly for any anomalies. He sees his hand disassemble right before him and we hear him scream before we see the house destroyed, and then he is going about everything normally. wth2