Reply To: First & Second Empress

ChaudSept

JGZinv wrote:

I’m sure if Dagon were around he would love to talk your ear off regarding that picture as he was the one that

found something on it originally. Then came the hasegawa novel info.

Silly me, of course you guys knew ><". Now there is thread just for that for the new guys :D

Nobuyuki wrote:

August 1996, if the [C50] is accurate.

I’m guessing this is the release date of Tenchi Souran itself. It makes sense that it had been published after the release of both first OVA, though what I’m wondering is when did that precise art draft have been drawn?

At the end of OVA1, when Hayashi and Hasegawa were still on the ride? Or during the production of OVA2, where Kajishima was left all alone.

Ukinojo92 wrote:

Usual part of the problem is that we need more info from the raw novels. A novel where Funaho is included in the story or just a paragraph to confirm her existence, because that has a change of her actually being there when she wasn’t. So something might have changed storywise in the later novels.

She exists for sure, her name is mentioned in the third novel, has Crazed and Nil saw it at Pii’s request.

The question of her role is most likely answered in the second novel, but whether or not she is stated as the number two queen doesn’t change the fact that this production drawing of her prooves she was the Second Queen at some point. Until …