Reply To: Anime Idol Thread

Forums Off Topic Other Anime Anime Idol Thread Reply To: Anime Idol Thread

SnowQueen
    Hello Robo welcome to the forum. ^_^ and welcome to the idol hell thread lol jk

Yes, I am a huge Love Live fan and I’m proud of it! Its a show that has had a positive effect on me and I encourage anyone to watch it ( especially since you have both season already (I’m so jelly right now) because I think anyone can find something to take from it either it be just simpling have a favorite girl or the music or the message or all the above. Another good way to get into it (which is how I got into the series) is through the mobile game Love Live School Idol Festival. (Which is lots of fun)

I like Idolm@ster too though I have not watched it ( i know that doesn’t make sense but whatever lol) I really wish I could get my hands on the Cinderella Girls game but like you said Robo is not available here yet though its popular. More popular than Love Live even. I would like to know though if you have the game and if you like it and also who your best girl is ( I know there are a lot of girls in the Idolm@ster series) ^^;.

I know some people won’t watch Love Live because they are used to the format and style of Idolm@ster and vice versa and that sometimes the discussion of the two can cause bad blood and divided people which is sad because they both of them do things differently but are both of them are roughly similar.

Anyway… blush1 enjoy your time here and feel free to talk about Idolm@ster as much as you want and I hope you get a chance to watch Love Live. (Also a new series out which is a sequel with a whole new cast of girls called Love Live Sunshine which Uki mentioned which is also good (good so far anyway it just came out and follows a similar path as the original) and since Uki beat me to the punch I’m just gonna say I’m glad to see someone else who likes Idol anime. ^^

https://66.media.tumblr.com/d4363e113b79b673f41ebce4194b8628/tumblr_o9r98nXLLG1r5avtxo1_540.gif" />