Reply To: Rooster Teeth

Forums Off Topic Other Anime Rooster Teeth Reply To: Rooster Teeth

Yukinojo
    Participant
    none
    RWBY Volume 4 ep 1 Spoiler warning

We finally get to see Salem’s team, they look a little generic: the serious one, the joking sadist and the one who is a sophisticated jerk. A little surprised to see Emerald and Mercury allowed at Salem’s place, they were only pawns that Cinder picked up and not really part of the grand plan or essential or valuable. I only expected Salem only to use Cinder and not a team, although it would make sense because she wouldn’t depend on one person only like Ozpin did. I know Salem had said Cinder had killed Ozpin, but i feel Cinder may have lied or believed she did but actually didn’t.

I really enjoyed the team of JNPR plus Ruby worked together fighting a Grimm, they actually look like they progress on the journey instead of spontaneously powering up. And they actually added some humor in by arguing over team name and Jaune’s hoodie. I think Kerry and Miles maybe slowly dipping into the seriousness and gloom instead of just straight thrown in as alot of people expected when vol 4 was coming.