Reply To: hi again

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum hi again Reply To: hi again

ookamilord
    Participant
    yea when i heard the site close i put it out of site out of mind and started some new projects, work hours that went to percent of student money i didnt have to pay back. yea when i seen the site closed like a month after i got a call to work in the kitchens at eastern IL university.

i only worked there for a few years as a temp until they gave this person who worked for only a few months a full time permanent position and she was like the worse employee there.

so i quit that job and currently looking for work either in factory or security at least the starting pay around here was 4 dollars more but that doesnt factor much when you add gas prices. side note in that 2 years time a relative passed on due to intestine cancer.

well at least his military urn looks wonderful to bad its taking forever to get his flag in a frame. my next project is an eva foam replica and wearable armor cyclone from the 80s show genesis climber mospeada or by its harmony gold name robotech generations. me personally i think harmony gold should have used mospeada as their title its sounds way better. im using stick Bernard as my reference simply because his model kit is easy to find on ebay compared to the others.