Reply To: Ai Tenchi Muyo! English Dub Available on Blu-ray/DVD

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime Ai Tenchi Muyo! English Dub Available on Blu-ray/DVD Reply To: Ai Tenchi Muyo! English Dub Available on Blu-ray/DVD

Jameron4eva

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:

For those who may have missed out on Rightstuf’s pre-order offer (as recounted here), a friendly reminder that Ai Tenchi Muyo! dubbed (with Matt Miller as Tenchi and Petrea Burchard returning as Ryoko) is NOW AVAILABLE for purchase on Rightstuf and Amazon!!

You may also be aware, but just in case you haven’t heard and you’re still on the fence about throwing down your money on this set, check out our podcast episode where some of us give our thoughts about the dub! (SPOILER: we liked it!)

We’ve said it before, but let me say it again succinctly: If you like classic Tenchi, Hiroshi Negishi’s directing, and/or Petrea’s role as Ryoko, you’ll love this release. Check it out when you get the chance for (what may very likely be) one last hurrah in the vein of Tenchi Muyo! as we of the Toonami generation know it.

I wish i could right now, but i can’t, funds just aren’t there to allow for it. But one day soon…until then, here’s to hoping the compiled episodes (dubbed) you did stay up (they were rips right?)

Also i kinda hope they can get them back for OVA 4 as well, and call it an “End of an Era”, though we’ve seen how THOSE go with the Star Wars Unaltered OT-1st Special Editions, and the End of An Era match between *Teddy Long voice* Da Undatakaaaa *coughs* Triple H and Michaels (Spec. Ref.) went. (Trips and Taker have another match this summer in Australia)