The carnival starts here! Discuss all the things about the main cast we all know and love!
by Ukinojo92
mitsuki lover wrote:No Need For A Script

Where would one start if they were trying to get a show pitched?
by mitsuki lover
#30691 To be honest I think the first step would be to get an agent to pitch it for you. I really don't think you can get anything done like pitching a new version of [i]Tenchi[/i] without an agent
to represent you and do all the necessary negotiations and paperwork.
by Ukinojo92
mitsuki lover wrote:To be honest I think the first step would be to get an agent to pitch it for you. I really don't think you can get anything done like pitching a new version of [i]Tenchi[/i] without an agent
to represent you and do all the necessary negotiations and paperwork.

Chuck, he would be our negotiator, I mean if he is up for it.
by Ukinojo92
mitsuki lover wrote:It would depend if he was in business or criminal law.

I think he's criminal, judging by his avvy, though he might have some advice at going to make a negotiation or avoiding legal trap or something.
by mitsuki lover
#30728 Well next time he pops up for breath you can ask him.Though from what he stated before it does appear that he's going to be busy for quite awhile,which means his appearances here at the forum will be rather sporadic.
by Ukinojo92
Dagon123 wrote:
Ukinojo92 wrote:
wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:What do you mean how much time? Could you elaborate? While you're at it, could you elaborate on "reintroduced properly"?

Tenchi has been going through a cycle: early 1990's, early 2000's, 2009-10, 2014-5. When Tenchi surges, it's almost within decade sort of. What I mean, is it too soon or is it long enough for Tenchi to resurge after a Tenchi series came out.

Is it time for a resurgence? You're living a resurgence right now.

Ukinojo92 wrote:
Dagon123 wrote:Is it time for a resurgence? You're living a resurgence right now.

2016 or 2017 seems like a fair time for a full series resurgence of Tenchi, I don't know, it just feels like that.

I think i called OVA 4's coming, i mean technically it is a resurgence, though not a strong and ideal as it was hoped to be. It still gives the chance for something more to be happening later in the future, even though alot of us won't be around to see.