For discussing non-Tenchi related series
by Nobuyuki
WisperG wrote: it'll have a 24/26 episode run when all is said and done.

Excellent.

Still don't like the Netflix part.
by Nobuyuki
#34141 It's that (about) time again!

Video from : youtube.com

Also:

The 74-minute Fate/Grand Order: First Order television special will stream on Crunchyroll and Daisuki on December 31 at 11:00 a.m. EST. The special will premiere in Japan on December 31 at 10:00 p.m. on Tokyo MX, Gunma TV, Tochigi TV, and BS11 channels, and it will also simultaneously stream on Niconico.

The anime adapts TYPE-MOON's smartphone role-playing game Fate/Grand Order. Aniplex of America describes the story:

The year 2015 CE.
The last era in which magecraft still thrived.
The Chaldea Security Organization was founded to focus on preserving the continuation of human history. They observe a world which magecraft couldn't observe and science couldn't measure all to prevent the certain extinction of humanity.
But one day, the future that Chaldea continued to observe disappears and humanity's extinction in 2017 becomes clear. Rather, it had already happened.

The cause seems to be related to Fuyuki, a provincial town in Japan, in the year 2004 CE. There, an "unobservable region" that had not existed before appears.

Based on the assumption that Fuyuki is the reason for humanity's extinction, Chaldea issues an order to explore, investigate, and possibly destroy this singularity – a quest for the Holy Grail, the Grand Order.

Video from : youtu.be
by mitsuki lover
#34144 Fate: Grand Order looks interesting. Although if we're already extinct than how can we watch it? :lol: isawitplz1

OTOH I'm still not sure about Attack On Titan, the whole thing seems rather underwhelming when you get to the crux
of the matter.

So Season 2 has Bigfoot in it? hmmm....
by WisperG
#34153 It's that time again! The next season of anime is approaching fast. Fast as in, like, some stuff premiered today. I got a little behind on getting this list together...

Shows are listed here.

~~~

Definitely Watching:
- Akiba's Trip (The games are fun, but I was expecting a low-budget, generic-looking adaptation. Instead we seem to be getting zany fights and colorful character designs that feel like imitation-Trigger)
- Fate/Grand Order (How can I say no to Fate?)
- The Dragon Dentist (Ryuu no Haisha) (2-part special based on the very first Animator Expo short. Super stocked for this one)
- Little Witch Academia (Do I really need to say anything here? No? I didn't think so)

Interested:
- ACCA (Not sure what it is about this one. But I like the look and it sounds interesting, so I'll give it a shot)
- Granblue Fantasy (I like the art and designs, though the animation quality itself seems pretty meh. Oddly, this show was delayed at the last minute to Spring and will instead just have a special airing later in January)
- Masamune-kun's Revenge (Sounds interesting, and I've heard some good things about it)
- Onihei (Historical anime are often hit-or-miss for me, but this one looks pretty good)

On the Fence:
- Chaos;Child (My interest in the semicolon series varies wildly from entry-to-entry. This one doesn't exactly hook me, but we'll see)
- eIDLIVE (Liking the manga art is a pretty poor reason for considering such a generic-sounding show, isn't it?)
- Interview With Monster Girls (Demi-chan wa Kitaritai) (Sounds kind of amusing)
- Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid (Also sounds kind of amusing)
- One Room (Yeah, I got nothing for this one. The poster just had such nice lighting and shadows.)
- Youjo Senki (The character designs and pretty good animation in the trailer caught my attention, though I've heard less than pleasant things about the manga since)
by Nobuyuki
#34154 Yep:
    Fate/Grand Order : it's Fate.
    Little Witch Academia : Of course, Netflix be damned.
    Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu II : another helping of excellence.

We'll see if anything else catches my eye.

:add: Interviews with Monster Girls has done so.
:add2: Seiren is OK, but: it's the same as Amagami. Whether that's good or bad is up to you.
----------------------

WisperG wrote:(How can I say no to Fate?)

It's gonna' be a good year. soawesome1

Video from : dailymotion.com