Sup!

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Sup!

• This topic is empty.
    Hey dudes & gals! I’m Thorn, I’m Texan, and not quite new to this particular forum!
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Replies
      Kiyami
      Participant
      none
      Welcome, or welcome back :) Please enjoy a complimentary, freshly baked muffin and some coffee. Enjoy your stay!

Who is your favourite character? :D

Llwchwr
      Hey thorn, always nice to see new faces around here.
      Welcome! 🙂

Is Thorn from the Bone comics?

Thorn
      Hey guys, thanks for the welcome. It’s a tough race, but my favorite character is Ryoko. Also, Thorn is actually a loose reference to the Halloween film franchise (H6 specifically).
      Ballsmagee01
      Ic welcome. Its always good to get new people on :sign: enjoy ur stay and have fun. I too am a Ryoko fan and I also love to draw so if u want any Tenchi drawings let me know :).
      Anonymous
      Welcome to the forum! Always nice to see new people eager to let us know them. :Tenchismile:
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Welcome to the forum Thorn! Feel free to make yourself at home and pist wherever you find something interesting. We are a friendly bunch and love to chat with new members, so if you’re up for it join us on mumble sometime :-)
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      *reads very welcoming previous posts

Well…need I say more? 😆

But all the same: Welcome to the board, Thorn! (“not quite new” I take it been lurking for a bit?) 😉

Anonymous
      See now that I know you’re Keru, can I just call you Keru? xD Welcome back
      Thorn
      Yes, in fact, the only reason I registered under a different name was because I didn’t know if my old account still would’ve been active. So, anyone who remembers me as such can call me Keru. Anyone else can call me by either of my screen names from now on.
      jgzinv
      KeruThorn?

Torn of the Keru?

Kiyoka
      Hi there! Always a good feeling to see new people hopping on board :)

May I.. have your eyeball? It looks so lovely >:3

Thorn
      ^^ How about…Keru of Thorn!! :D :D
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

Thorn wrote:

^^ How about…Keru of Thorn!! :D :D

I like that, “old school medieval” vibe, like “Keru, of House Thorn”

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.