I am Juju (I am new) = )

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum I am Juju (I am new) = )

• This topic is empty.
    My name is Juju and joined this Forum because I love this TV show so much. I was searching for a nice forum to share my thoughts about this TV show and to hear news about upcoming continuations (I WISH SO!).

= )

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Replies
      ryokofan21
      You’re in the right place. Welcome aboard Juju, I sincerely hope you enjoy your stay. :D

jujufanatix83 wrote:

My name is Juju and joined this Forum because I love this TV show so much. I was searching for a nice forum to share my thoughts about this TV show and to hear news about upcoming continuations (I WISH SO!).

= )

That’s what we’re here for. And if when it continues, there will be pizza.

Oh lawd will there be pizza.

Anonymous
      Welcome to the forum Juju ^_^ Enjoy your stay
      Anonymous
      Welcome to the family Juju! We’re happy to have you here =)
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

jujufanatix83 wrote:

I was searching for a nice forum to share my thoughts about this TV show and to hear news about upcoming continuations (I WISH SO!).

= )

Well amigo, I think you’ve found the right place. ^-^ Nice to meet you. Welcome to Tenchiforum :washu:

Kiyami
      Participant
      none
      Welcome, and have a freshly baked muffin :)

Enjoy your time here.

Did we put up a billboard somewhere? We’re getting a lot of new members at the momement!
      Thank you for the warm welcome = ), I am already enjoying my stay = ) and very happy. Have a great week guys!

Quote “Did we put up a billboard somewhere? We’re getting a lot of new members at the momement!”

LOL.. I was desperately was looking for a place to hang out while talking about Tenchi Muyo! series.. and landed here, this is the only Forum that have what I need = ) that is cool people.

Yugi12
      Welcome to the forum. Hope you have fun here. :)
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.