Greetings, Tenchi Forum

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Greetings, Tenchi Forum

• This topic is empty.

I am TsukiNoTragedy, but you may call me Tsuki, if you wish. Zero-Ryoko linked me to your site, and I thought I would join. ;3 Always nice to be in the company of fellow fans!

Let’s see, I have enjoyed Tenchi since … a long time. I joined the AIC BBS back in ol’ 2002 under the name TheLonelyMoon. Met lots of cool people there, including Zero, and moved along to Juraian Towers after the AIC BBS English forum was shut. Afterward, I helped mod a Tenchi/misc forum (once again, along with Zero) ran by one of our good friends. Sadly, in the past four years or so, our activity has really come to a crawl. Or even slower. Like an ooze, really. Must be age? lol So, it is nice to have some place (Tenchi Forum) to go where I can discuss or creepily lurk on all things Tenchi.

In addition to Tenchi and its various incarnations (but just barely with TiT), I enjoy other anime including, but not limited to, DB(Z), Cowboy Bebop, various Gundams, Full Metal Panic?, Saishuuheiki Kanojo, X/99, Tsubasa, Trigun, Shingeki no Kyojin, Inuyasha (don’t judge me!), Hetalia, Sailor Moon, all of Miyazaki’s films, and so on. I cannot even recall everything at this moment. Too much. As for “American” cartoons, I like Avatar: The Last Airbender and the Legend of Korra, Gargoyles, Adventure Time, Fairly Odd Parents, Phineas and Ferb, Venture Bros, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

IRL, I am a substitute teacher for elementary, working on my teaching certification for early childhood through sixth grade. I would LOVE to be a first grade teacher. :3 I have three snuggly kitties and one fiance who lives across the pond.

Anyway, I am sorry if this is too much information. :) Hope to get to know and discuss with you all. Thanks for having me. Hope those of you in the east coast and mid-west of the US stay warm and toasty tonight. Be careful out there, guys!

~Tsuki

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Replies
      Nil Admirari
      none
      Welcome to Tenchiforum, Tsuki! kiyonesmile1

Wow, another old fandom member coming back today? This is crazy!

Anonymous
      Welcome to the forum! It’s always good to see more older members of Tenchi find their way out of the woodwork and back into the fandom.

Enjoy your stay, listen to a podcast, watch a video, stay awhile, and if you need anything, we’d be glad to help! Tenchismile

Thanks, guys! I appreciate it. :3

Dagon123 wrote:

… It’s always good to see more older members of Tenchi find their way out of the woodwork and back into the fandom.

lol, and that is exactly how it feels too.

jgzinv
      Hey Moon…. I’ve been hoping to get you Sanctuary folk over here for a long time now.

We actually did seek out and find BobN64 at the last Otakon.

Glad to see some other oldie moldies. Tenchismile

…and in case you don’t recall me, I was also at the AIC yaBBS, and AFC.

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

TsukiNoTragedy wrote:

Hope those of you in the east coast and mid-west of the US stay warm and toasty tonight. Be careful out there, guys!

~Tsuki

Thank you kindly (we need the warm wishes, it’s cold!). Welcome!

Nil Admirari
      none
      Now that Chuck’s not looking we may have to burn some of his DVD box sets for warmth since we made his manga into cinders already.
      Crazed
      none

Nil Admirari wrote:

Now that Chuck’s not looking we may have to burn some of his DVD box sets for warmth since we made his manga into cinders already.

Let’s stoke the fire, Nil.

Lol, Welcome to tenchiforumsign

Yosho24
      The more, the merrier. Welcome! We’re glad to have you here!

JGZinv wrote:

Hey Moon…. I’ve been hoping to get you Sanctuary folk over here for a long time now.

We actually did seek out and find BobN64 at the last Otakon.

Glad to see some other oldie moldies. Tenchismile

…and in case you don’t recall me, I was also at the AIC yaBBS, and AFC.

Bob showed me a YouTube video of you guys, or at least I think it was you guys from Otakon. lol Must drag him to forum.

And, I do recall you! :3

ZERO-Ryoko
      YouTube? I wanna see!

Glad you decided to join in!

Hope to see more of you!

The-Kaiser
      Participant
      Welcome here TsukiNoTragedy :)
      SnowQueen
      Welcome to Tenchiforum! :)
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Welcome to the forum! I hope you have a great time here :D
      Ah!Another Inuyasha fan! iloveit1

Welcome.I happen to be a Kagome fan boy myself…yeah I’m happy to admit the fact.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.