Hello all.

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Hello all.

• This topic is empty.
    Hello all, nice to meet your acquaintance. I’m TheFrieza and I’ve been a fan of Tenchi for about 15 years (since it was aired on the old Cartoon network’s Toonami in the UK). Tenchi’s one of my favourite anime’s though I didn’t know too much about it back then as all that was aired was the heavily cut Muyo’s first 13 episodes and Universe and had no idea what cannon even was then, I just knew I really enjoyed what I was watching. I own pretty much the whole cannon series of Muyo on dvd, I do plan to eventually get the others on it such as Universe and Tokyo though my favourite will always be Muyo (how could it be anything else :) ) I own a small modest Tenchi merchandise collection such as a plush, art book and a few other bits. My favourte character from the series is Ayeka though I can’t say I dislike any of the main cast at all as I enjoy watching them all :) I’m also looking forward to see how the Tenchi Muyo “if” doujinshi will be done for a new anime. if that is the direction the series is going then I’ll be more the happier (though I’ll talk more about this on the actual thread for it).

Other wise I’m just a guy who pays the bills and enjoy’s collecting various merchandise forms from other series as well, and quite the gamer too. Thank you for reading. Tenchismile

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Replies
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Nice to meet you Frieza (never thought I’d say those words, lol) thank you for sharing how you got into Tenchi and that you’re a bit of a collector (many of us here share your “affliction”). 😆

We’re all on pins and needles about If as well, it’ll be very interesting to find out where Tenchi will go in the future.

Anyway, welcome! Any questions, ask away, otherwise see ya on the board.

Nil Admirari
      none
      Welcome to TenchiForum, TheFrieza! Make yourself at home, grab a cup of coffee or tea depending on your taste from the lounge and enjoy your stay! kiyonesmile1
      ookamilord
      Participant
      welcome
      shadowsfall0
      Participant
      none
      Welcome to the forum man! Hope you enjoy your stay. :D
      "For the curse of life is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers."
      Anonymous
      Welcome to the forum Frieza! Tenchismile

Enjoy your stay

chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Welcome to Tenchiforum! It’s always good to have another longtime fan around the forum! Make yourself at home, and we’re glad you found us :D
      Crazed
      none
      Welcome to tenchiforumsign Frieza! It is indeed an exciting time to be a Tenchi fan, and we are all very curious as to how the info in the -If- doujin will play out. Anyway, enjoy your stay and have fun!
      TheFrieza
      Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes kiyonesmile1
      Yosho24
      Welcome to the forum Frieza! Its really nice to see so many new faces around here iloveit1 Hope you enjoy yourself here, can’t wait to see you on the boards. You said you were an Ayeka fan huh? Then I think you’d appreciate this! [BBvideo 425,350]http://youtu.be/k1iNMJGw0H0[/BBvideo]
      CrazyCabbit
      (Whispers)

Hey man, I want to say “Welcome!” really loud. But I can’t now at the moment, I’ll get to that later. Anyways I glad to see a new member, you can enjoy your stay as long as you want. I’m sure we all can accept your thoughts and meanings. And I totally, radically, fantastically, really agree on your opinions buddy. Now you might be wondering why in keeping myself low volume. Its because there is a monster in the closet. And I’m stuck in the same room with it sadface1. Still welcome pal to a wonderful website. Tenchismile

Anonymous
      Also if you’re into the story of -if-, I would also recommend you read some of Shadowsfall0’s OVA4 fanfiction here, it is delightful to say the least
      For Washuu
      Participant
      none
      Irasshaimase, Frieza-sama.
      Yes welcome Frieza.Nice to get some more Aeka fans here as well. kiyonesmile1
      TheFrieza
      Thank you yosho24 for the video, its very nice Tenchismile

and thanks for the link Dagon123, I’ll be sure to check it out :) and nice to meet you too Mitsuki lover.

segaman4
      hi there.i make fanfictions too! kiyonesmile1
Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.