Hello everyone

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Hello everyone

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    Hi there, I’m new. Thanks to dagon for helping me with a few issues setting up an account.

I came across the Tenchicast a couple of months ago after thinking a lot about “that show I used to watch after school on toonami” and I have to say it all really came flooding back to me!

I loved this show, Universe in particular, and am trying to get back into it.

Now if only I could find tenchi dvds in the uk’s region…

Anyway, hello again :sign:

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Replies
      Llwchwr
      Hi Dizzae, a bid thee welcome to :sign: .

So i take it you are like me and from good old Great Britain, i’ll tell you know finding DVDs like that i struggle with.

Dizzae
      Participant
      Hi, yeah the oav isn’t a problem… It’s just everything else haha! :Tenchismile:
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Welcome to the forum Diz (if I may call you that?)! Its great that you found your way to our lovely community, we’re thrilled to have you! I can totally relate to that “what’s that old show I loved?” feeling, and in fact I was in the UK as an exchange student when I finally rediscovered Tenchi myself! I hope you fully enjoy your time here, and please feel free to post around where ever you find something interesting or have something to share! I hope to chat with you more in the future!
      Dizzae
      Participant
      Yeah Diz is absolutley fine. Nice to meet everyone
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Welcome aboard Diz! Another point for good ol’ Toonami! (& yay, someone who’s heard the cast!)
      Kiyoka
      Aaah finally someone from the UK! So ol’chap what are you? Scottish? Irish? Welsh? English? :Tenchismile: (may I ask what gender too?)

Welcome anyhow. Hope you stick around!

Also, you going to Ayacon?

Dizzae
      Participant
      Male from Manchester. I hadn’t even heard of ayacon until now so I’m not sure about that right now.

Yeah I really enjoy the cast Whooo, after discovering them I burned through them like nothing. The ones about the soundtrack, the future of tenchi and the manga, which I’m now tracking down, were especially great. That interview with Petrea was a real coup as well, interesting listening especially with regards to oav 3 haha.

Kiyoka

Dizzae wrote:

Male from Manchester. I hadn’t even heard of ayacon until now so I’m not sure about that right now.

Yeah I really enjoy the cast Whooo, after discovering them I burned through them like nothing. The ones about the soundtrack, the future of tenchi and the manga, which I’m now tracking down, were especially great. That interview with Petrea was a real coup as well, interesting listening especially with regards to oav 3 haha.

Coolies. Join us in mumble sometime yeah? :D Oh, and don’t forget mini chat!

Well if you haven’t heard of Aya till now you likely wouldn’t get in. It doesn’t say its full yet, but at this rate it will be, and then you’d have to hope a place comes free. ^_^;

Anonymous
      Dizzae, Welcome to the forum! I’m glad everything is green and good now (Unfortunately a small time back and I’m sure to occur in the future, waves of spambots find a hole in phpbb3 and spam post, and unfortunately this particular wave consisted of .co.uk emails and other Eastern European countries, so the counter-measures more then likely kept you out for that reason)

But in any case, Enjoy your stay, and thank you for listening to Tenchicast!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.