Terraria?

Forums Off Topic Video Games Terraria?

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    none
    Here is a thread for anyone who has played/is playing Terraria. Personally one of my favorite small lightcore games other than Maplestory. Terraria offers an open free-ended sandbox world where literally anything is possible.

Even though it is similar to Minecraft, it really is about questing and combat and building gear. It really takes a whole new spin on an open world RPG with full customization down to the very bottom level.

In this thread feel free to even post your stories within the game, and by extension I could say to PM me should you want to play(since it does have multiplayer) and I can host a server on some days.

"For the curse of life is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers."
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
      cjms1997
      Participant
      Seriously, this is one of the best games in existence. To say it’s like minecraft doesn’t do it justice. It has in my opinion more to offer than Minecraft. And they have recently come out with a HUGE update(after saying they would stop updates) and it’s literally the best thing ever. If you don’t have it, it’s only 10 dollars and I promise you you won’t be disappointed.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.