Minecraft

Forums Off Topic Video Games Minecraft

• This topic is empty.
  • Replies
      Anonymous
      Llwchwr
      I have begun the epic task of recreating many places from tenchi muyo in minecraft. I will post screenshots here.

So far.

http://s1079.photobucket.com/albums/w517/llwchwr/

jgzinv
      nice…better than that sims pack from years back.

now mihoshi can be a real blockhead lol…

Llwchwr
      The house is completed …..

http://s1079.photobucket.com/albums/w517/llwchwr/

still got to do a mountain, the shrine, the cave, washu’s lab ….. and a monster kiyone 100 blocks high

Llwchwr
      Today has been a really busy day. I built a mountain. Ontop of that mountain i built the masaki shrine, next to that i built Ryoko’s cave going into the mountain. I then built a nether portal for Washu’s lab and completed that. Won’t post screenshots, I’ll try and video it and post it on youtube, once the bathing area, mihoshi’s ship and 100 block tall monster kiyone are done.

Will try and make the map publically available or a multiplayer server but i don’t know how. Never played Minecraft multiplayer

Llwchwr
      There, my titanic task is complete, there is no more, no structure to be built unless i actually bother with the shack from episode 3 OAV. Tommorrow i will try and share this with the world.
      Llwchwr
      The map is finallised with the detail of Kiyone Masaki’s grave. I have downloaded the minecraft server software and believe it to be working, i have copied my map into there and renamed it “world” so the server thinks it is the world it has created … only problem is i have not been able to get onto it as i keep getting a java connection error or something, i’ve searched and this is something to do with authentification servers being on the blink or something so … wait for the time being and if anyone is interested i’ll give you the address for it so you can connect – when i find out what it is – and maybe this could become a nice little server for tenchi forum people to gather, in the atmosphere of tenchi’s house.
      Llwchwr
      Ok i’ve found out that the error is probablly server maintainence so i have no idea when i can share this map with tenchi forum, until the servers are back online i will try and find recording software or something to film it and post the videos on youtube if successful
      Llwchwr
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pSaD7ktTdI&feature=youtu.be

There, the link to the video. At the minute it hasn’t been processed yet but in 40 mins from this post it will be. This is the first time i have made such a build or either used a program to record on my computer. I used fraps but it kept playing up and cutting every minute or so so that’s why it jerks every now and then.

Will try and make this map an online server so anyone else on tenchi forum can enjoy it or maybe add to it!

Llwchwr
      Still having trouble with the server, i am willing to attach the map folder to an email and send it to someone who actually knows what they are doing so a server can be set up.
      Llwchwr
      I had a little play on minecraft today. Still no idea how to work servers so if anyone wants to play this map i will have to email them a copy of the files.

I extended the carrot fields, grew Ryuoh, added a few extra touches to the cave including a bed so you can sleep where ryoko was imprisoned even though it is underwater, a railway track leading to whatever i decide to build there and a full scale Ryo-ohki hovering by herbeloved carrots.

Llwchwr
      Had another little play on the map, still no luck with hosting it as a server but i have expanded Washu’s lab and added a few more minor details here and there.
      Llwchwr
      http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/search?s=tenchi

There my minecraft map is now available to all, i have no idea why the spawn point is so far away and it’s still a work in progress but can you find all the hidden things i have put in? If you have any suggestions for what to build next i have two areas that i could build stuff at the minute … but please don’t say the school or the whole of tokyo

chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Yugi’s giant floating crystal palace thing from TiT. That should be a big enough challenge for you! :Cheeks:
      Crazed
      none
      The Xbox 360 version now has a Mass Effect 3 texture pack available. Sounds from ME3 play instead of the normal music and the world itself looks like the Mars level at the beginning of the game with all those buildings and red everywhere.
      shadowsfall0
      Participant
      none
      Just may have to look into this, especially since Mass Effect has always been one of my top games.

Heh, I wonder if they have something that looks like the Geth. 😆

"For the curse of life is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers."
Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.