Reply To: Members Bio Thread!

Forums Off Topic Chit Chat Members Bio Thread! Reply To: Members Bio Thread!

chucklocker
    Participant
    none
    Well, it has been exactly one year to the day since I joined this forum, and it has been one hell of an experience! I’ve made some great friends and been introduced to some amazing anime along the way, and after all this time I am STILL excited everytime I log on! I continue to love Tenchi Muyo! in all its many forms, and I have high hopes for its future. But this is a bio thread, and things have certainly changed in my life during this last trip around the sun. In May I will graduate from University with Departmental Honors and Suma Cum Laude. I have been accepted into some of my country’s top law schools, and have numerous awards and scholarships under my belt. Most importantly of all, however, I have a strong sense of purpose going forward and a firm command of my future. I truly believe that this year will be even more fruitful than the last, and I look forward to sharing it with you guys every step of the way! So to all of you that I’ve met here, either in person or online, I say thank you for enriching my life and I hope that I brought as much enjoyment to your year as you have brought to mine!