All things Tenchicast! Suggest, Join In, etc
by Dagon123
#20122 This thread has been re-christened as the
OFFICIAL TENCHICAST INTERVIEW ADVENTURES question thread,

So here are the guidelines

Whenever an interview comes up and you'd like to submit a question, put this at the beginning of your post

Example

"For MATT MILLER
--------------------
Question"

*Please do note, that all questions are screened beforehand, not all questions will make it in, thank you for understanding.
by NinjaboyMMGN
#20125 Question for Mat Miller - How did you get the role for Tenchi? How was it working on the Show? What were the other Voice Actors like?

Take your pick of Questions. icon_gendo
by Kiyami
#20134 Questions I would ask Matt are.... What is your favorite Tenchi season/series and why? (i.e. OVA, Universe, Tokyo, movies...) or if he had a favorite episode.

And then also "If there was one thing you could say to all the Tenchi fans, what would it be?"

Those are the only ones I can think of so far.
by Crazed
#20136 For Matt Miller

Why do you think Tenchi still lives on to this day? As long as Tenchi has a future would you still be a part of it and voice Tenchi?
by JGZinv
#20138 For Matt Miller:

Would you be interested in doing more Tenchi in the future?

Did you ever get to meet the other VAs, like Petrea, or what did you think of their performances.
by wwwwhhhhoooo
#20144 For Matt Miller:

What are you up to nowadays? How did voice acting (as Tenchi) affect you/your other acting endeavors (if at all)?

EDIT: 1. via member thiefalos (who hasn't gotten around to it, apparently): "which girl do you think Tenchi would/should choose???" (goin for the jugular there lol)

2. (via me): How'd the whole Homer Simpson-esque "Doh!" come about? (because those of us as Tenchi fans think Tenchi before Simpsons whenever we hear it).