101 Myseries, Solved?

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone 101 Myseries, Solved?

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    none
    Early this morning in Discord, a request was made for information regarding the Light Hawk Wings. As I do, I rummaged through my hoard of Tenchi files, including an old translation of the “101 Mysteries”. However, I remembered that the 1999 Pioneer release of OVA 1 and 2 came with Version 3.0 of the “Tenchi Encyclopedia”, which had a previous version on the Daughter of Darkness DVD from a year or two before. Looking through the menus, I found that the information being given was notably similar to what was in the 101 Mysteries, so I used screen captures as backing. After all, the Pioneer DVD release is an official piece of merchandise.

However, the Tenchi Encyclopedia itself has never been rereleased on any of the recent Funimation releases. Thus, I took it upon myself to screen capture as much of the text pages from the DVD as I could. I then compiled these into comic book ZIP (CBZ) files for convenient reading. The links are below. Tenchismile

“Secret Data”

Character Profiles (from Washu’s point of view)

Are these some or many of the “101 Mysteries” officially translated? If so, what is left untranslated?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.