2048: Tenchi Muyo edition!

Forums Off Topic Chit Chat 2048: Tenchi Muyo edition!

• This topic is empty.
  • Replies
      Yosho24
      This is so awesome Julia! Very addictive, my high score is 3100, i suck blush1
      julia
      Thank you Yosho ^////^ It really is addictive! @o@ I’ve been playing it for most of the day… and that really isn’t a bad score:)

I also made a Miyazaki one http://games.usvsth3m.com/2048/the-movies-of-hayao-miyazaki-edition/

and my friend made a pug one! (it has gifs!) http://games.usvsth3m.com/2048/pug-life-edition/ in case anyone wants to play those, too~

edit: it says 9 people like it on facebook */>.>” title=”>.>” class=”bbcode_smiley” />*</r></div>

</div>
    </div>
    </div>
</div></li>
<li>
<div id=

chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      I have no idea how to play, but it’s just fun to screw around and enjoy the great pictures (especially the Miyazaki ones)! Great job, Julia!
      ookamilord
      Participant
      neat my score is 1104 for now
      julia
      Thanks guys :) and good job, Ooka :>>

I guess I should have put a little “how to play” in my original postXD but just use your direction keys, and match up the tiles. Every time you select a direction, all the tiles are pushed to that side of the board if they’re able to, and you’re given an additional tile in a random spot. Match the ones with identical pictures and they will combine to make the next picture. There’s 11 pictures in all! The Tenchi one ends with cabbit Ryo Ohki, so once you get to her, you win :)

The Miyazaki one goes in order of films he’s directed, starting with Castle of Cagliostro and ending with the Wind Rises. So the goal would be to get a tile to the Wind Rises :D

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      660 I’m not very good lol. Awesome job though Jules!! mmhmm1
      yeah it is awesomely addictive.My current score is 728 or so.will do more later. kiyonesmile1
      julia
      I’m glad y’all are liking it :D

aND HOLY CRAP JG yOU GOT TO NOIKE AND BEAT MY SCORE XD (my highest score is about 10800) Awesome job :’D

Crazed
      none
      Made it to 4500 even. Still nowhere near JG’s score, though, lol.

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w609/Why_Crazed/Capturegame_zps78f86a82.png" />

julia
      You still got really far, tile-wise! :>
      Finally made it through and got 2952 for this round.Gets harder to match as the squares get filled.Nice challenge though. kiyonesmile1
      2304 this round,not as good as last time.
      ookamilord
      Participant
      so has anyone gotten past noike. i was close once i had two noike tiles and i failed soawesome1
      jgzinv
      What kind of insane score did you have to do that….
      ookamilord
      Participant
      i dont know but after each night im in the 15,000
      ookamilord
      Participant
      the score is 21048
      Did better than last time with 2496 still not as good as the second time I tried.Be happy to get where I break 3,000.
      Anonymous
      julia
      ^Holy shit Ookami, nice job! One of my other friends finally beat 2048, now you’re the second person I know of that’s gotten it XD soawesome1

I played last night and got my highest score/level yet! Finally got to Noike. I shamelessly googled how to beat this game :P Honestly I only skimmed through a page, but one strategy was to keep most of the tiles near the same level and focus on all the lower level ones and that’s what got me so far.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee74/yuzukelly/ScreenShot2014-04-07at113823PM_zps4615c96b.png" />

jgzinv
      My strategy was to keep everything to one side, primarily the right, and bottom, and just keep crushing them

down and in. If you get three lanes totally blocked that’s pretty much the end, unless you have the right combination

and shift the lanes by spawning a new block at the end of one interior lane. You can easily get to humanoid ryo-ohki this way.

At that point though, unless you’re lucky, it’s hard to clear the field as you’ve got a lot of full tiles.

So I started paying more attention and shifting the board more lately, just really depends.

Early game is just as important as late, as that lays your foundation you have to end up using later.

Got about 392 the first time today and then re-tried and got 2956.
Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.