All Hail CJMS

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum All Hail CJMS

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    How to begin this? Hmm. Well, I’m a metalholic. I can’t go more than two hours without listening to a good metal song(or jazz). I play guitar. It’s my profession, and I make an astounding $0.00 annually for it, and usually spend an average of 300-800 for the production of it annually. I’ve been playing for around 4 years now. I was into coding one upon a time. I’ve kind of stopped for a few months now, focusing completely on music and the theory of it, and recently Audio Engineering. My personal favorite brand of guitar is Jackson, though that’ll probably change. I realize none of this has to do with Tenchi Muyo or any of the spin-offs, but to not say anything about my musical side would be like taking 90% of my entire being, and never even mentioning it. It’s that big of a thing to me. Now, how does it all relate to Tenchi Muyo? Have you ever heard the soundtrack? I mean really, there’s some really cool shit going on there. But yeah, a friend of my originally showed me the anime. (Shadowsfall0). Forced me to watch it, and I have to admit, it’s a really good anime. Washu is my favorite character. Why? Because she’s a genius, and hilarious. :washu:

That’s all for now, guys.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Replies
      Anonymous
      Welcome to the forum cjms, you have a good friend :Tenchismile:

I too bask in the glory of metal (though I do love all music, metal is by far my favorite genre), 2013 has had a lot of great metal releases.

Feel free to post where you see fit and enjoy your stay!

shadowsfall0
      Participant
      none
      Finally got you to come in here icon_smashed ryoko welcome at last to the one and only Tenchiforum. :D
      "For the curse of life is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers."
      SnowQueen
      Hi cjms. ^_^ And welcome to :sign: . It’s awesome to have more musicians on the forum and that your a guitarist.
      cjms1997
      Participant
      Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Makes me feel special on the inside. And Being the musician I am, I think I’m going to take the tenchi soundtracks and do covers of them and in depth reviews. And if anyone actually enjoys the covers I make, I’ll make tabs and/or staff music for it.
      Anonymous

cjms1997 wrote:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Makes me feel special on the inside. And Being the musician I am, I think I’m going to take the tenchi soundtracks and do covers of them and in depth reviews. And if anyone actually enjoys the covers I make, I’ll make tabs and/or staff music for it.

I haven’t looked at them myself but here’s a thread dedicated to Tenchi sheet music you could add onto if you like

http://tenchiforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=750

WisperG
      Welcome to the forums cjms!

I’ll look forward to those soundtrack covers :D

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

WisperG wrote:

I’ll look forward to those soundtrack covers :D

Dude, definitely want to second that! If you ever do one (or more) please share, we’ve had some other musicians share their talents expressed in relation to Tenchi, and we can’t get enough!

Welcome!

devilbecka
      sup
      For Washuu
      Participant
      none
      Watches Tenchi Muyo…

Metalhead…

Starving artist…

Washu fan…

Lauds the OST…

FINALLY ANOTHER ONE!!!

EVERYBODY DANCE!

bth_MIHOSHI212121 :washu: :fight:

Crazed
      none
      Welcome CJ to :sign: enjoy your stay!
      cjms1997
      Participant
      Going to start off with I am a pioneer. Not quite sure if I’m going to redo everything or record over the original soundtrack. Any opinions?
      For Washuu
      Participant
      none

cjms1997 wrote:

Going to start off with I am a pioneer. Not quite sure if I’m going to redo everything or record over the original soundtrack. Any opinions?

Yes: Let me in on it.

chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Wow, I’m really late to this party, but welcome! isawitplz I hope you find this place to be as fun and awesome as I do :D Feel free to join us in minichat, or even our voice server, Mumble (ask the mods for details), and of course please post wherever and whenever you have something cool you want to share or talk about with us :D Enjoy your stay!
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.