A!MG Ch300 Pg 10 – (Complete)

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone A!MG Chapter 300 A!MG Ch300 Pg 10 – (Complete)

• This topic is empty.
    Source Image –

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff307/AyekaFanClub/Translation/AMG%20300/10.jpg" />

Notes –

5 Errors on page, probably not something we’ll get from OCR.

2 of them could be fixed with some searching.

JP Text –

►►► *月25日発売

われら女神*まつ親**

うつかり泉に落ちた大天界長が、キレィな大天界長と取り換えてもらえて、すべて丸く収まる才チでもいいです。(福岡県.

田原浩一さん自由業) <- それだ!大夭界長が取り乱しているスキに背後にそ一つと回り込んで、背中をドンッ! て感 じで (笑)! * え……? ぁの 金とか銀の バイクじや 走れないんで 俺のバィク 返して下さい !! !! ティ一ル 大天界長であり、 べルダンディーの父。 今は ゲー卜の体をハツキング中。 選択の女神 契約により、湖 から離れることができない。 べルダンディ一の意識と同調。 ATLAS Translation –

Sale on * the 25th month

Waiting ..crack.. goddess * parents **

The length of [daitenkai] that fell in the stricken borrowing fountain, It is possible to substitute it for [dai] heaven length not losing temper, Ability [chi] installed round all is good. (Fuku(SC)Hill prefecture.

Koichi Tahara liberal profession) <- It. It turns and it crowds behind [suki] by which large [**] field length becomes confused, The back is [don]. [Te] feeling [Jide]([Wara])! * Food……? [A;no] Motorcycle [jiya] cannot run and money or silver Please ..[bai;ku].. return it about me. !! !! One [tei;] [ru] length of [daitenkai], Father of [be] [rudan] Dee. King Hatsu inside of the body of the Gay fortune-telling now. By contracting the goddess of the selection, It is not possible to leave the lake. Consideration and tune of [be] [rudandei;] 1. Google Translation –

► ► ► * release the 25th month

We wait for the parent goddess * **

Old blood to replace large Could heaven length fell in fountain is soaked, and large heaven length Kire~i, all be better off even good window. (Fuku (SC) Oka prefecture.

Freelancer Tahara Koichi) <- that's it! goes around with its one behind the plow large 夭界 length is upset, and Don~tsu the back! Sense of Te In the same (laughs)! * …… What? The § The Nde not run Ya Ji bike of silver such as gold Please return my Ba~iku ! ! Le is one large heaven long tea, Father of Dee Rudan all. Right now The Hatsukingu in the body of the game me. The goddess of contract selection, the lake You can not leave from. Tuning and awareness of one Rudandi all. Free Translation –

? ? ? *On month 25 launching

We goddess*まつ parents**

《主語なし》Although it is long the large heavens which soak う and fell in a/the spring being able to receive and being able to replace it with a キレィ な large heavens manager even talent チ that works out peacefully all is good. (Fuku (SC) a/the hill prefecture.

《主語なし》It is a Mr. Koichi Tahara liberal profession)<-it! 《主語なし》Although it is long the large 夭 world going around to the back to the skiing that is getting upset with one そ it is ドンッ a/the back! て impression It is (笑) with じ! * 《主語なし》Obtains……? it it ぁ of Gold or silver motorbike じ that are not able to run and because Return it my バィク ! ! ! ! 《主語なし》It is long the tea 1 ル large heavens and the father of べ ルダン Dee. It is during ハツキング the body of ゲー 卜 now. 《主語なし》It can not part from a/the lake by the goddess contract of a/the selection. 1 べ ル gallant of consciousness and alignment. Excite Translation –

???* Moon 25-day sale crack goddess * pine parent ** Talent チ which the large 天界 length who fell to the spring carelessly gets to change with キレィ な大天界 length, and is settled amicably altogether may be sufficient. (Fuku (SC) 岡県.) a Koichi Tahara Mr. free-lance profession — < - it is right! turning back with one そ at スキ in which large 夭界 length is flurried -- the back -- ドンッ! A feeling of て It is じ (smile)! *It obtains? ...... ぁGold and silver By a motorbike Since it cannot run My バィク Please return. !!!!T 1 ル It is large 天界 length and he is a father of べ ルダン Dee. The body of the Gaea 卜 is hacked now. Goddess of selection By a contract, it cannot separate from a lake. Consciousness and alignment of べ ルダンディ 1.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.