A!MG Ch300 Pg 11 – (Complete)

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone A!MG Chapter 300 A!MG Ch300 Pg 11 – (Complete)

• This topic is empty.
    Source Image –

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff307/AyekaFanClub/Translation/AMG%20300/11.jpg" />

Notes –

Page has several errors in the side texts.

JP Text –

ああっ女神さまっ 稾*孰稾陳が集結!!公式アンソロジー

24th Anniversary Year 『おかわりつ!!めがみさまつ!!』発売中!!

おめでとう!!

あなたは

正直者なので

この金のバイクと

銀のバイクを

あげましょう!!

え!? いや

困りますつ

普通の

返して下さい

藤島康介

暑い中バイクに乗ると気が遠くなる。

八耐を走つたライダーの過酷さがほんの少し分かる。

わ**女神*ま親衛隊

連載300回おめでとうございます。親衛隊にとつてアツい*になること間速いな い!(茨城*•インディ会社*) <-確かに' ぃつにも増してたくさんのお便り をぃたださました!巷頭の300回記念企画の感想もお待ちしております!* ATLAS Translation –

[******] concentrates ..[aa] goddess.. ..awaking.. [**] *.!! Official anthology 24th Anniversary Year『[Okawaritsu]!! [Megamisamatsu]!!』 It is putting it on the market.!!

Congratulations.!!

Because you are an honest person

Let’s give the motorcycle of this money and the motorcycle of silver.!!

Food!? Unpleasantness

Please return embarrassment usual [masutsu].

**** Yasushi Fujishima [kai]

It faints when it takes a hot inside motorcycle.

Eight [wo]-proof run ivy rider’s severity is understood just a little.

[Mamorutai] of ..reeling.. [oya] of ** ..boiling.. goddess *

Congratulations on 300 times of the serial. It is not in bodyguard between ..becoming it is the [totsute] [atsu] *.. ..fast… (Ibaraki * ? Indiana company *) <- Certainly' It increases and a lot of letters are [i;tsunimo] [i;tadasamashita]. We will wait for the impression of the commemoration project of the street head 300 times. * Google Translation –

稾 * 孰稾 Chen Goddess gathered Ah! Official Anthology

24th Anniversary Year and one change to “get! The one Goddess! “Sale!

Congratulations!

Are you

Because it is honest

Bikes and this gold

The bike silver

Let me give you!

No? Example

One troubled

Common

Please return

Kosuke Fujishima

Swooning when riding a motorcycle in hot.

I know just a little is the severity of the rider that one running the eight-resistant.

SS or * Goddess ** I

Congratulations 300-part series. Na not that fast while you shall become hot to the doctor * SS! (Ibaraki * • Indy company *) <- certainly ' I Tadasa letter Wo~i a lot of than ever to ~Itsu! I am waiting also impressions of 300 times commemoration planning of streets head! * Free Translation –

ああっ woman god っ稾*孰稾陳 be collection 結! ! It is ‘substitution つ official anthology 24th Anniversary Year! ! め observes and さまつ! ! ‘ It is during launching! !

Congratulations! !

Because you are an honest person

《主語なし》I will give the motorbike and silver motorbike of this gold! !

《主語なし》It obtains it! ? 《主語なし》It is and

Return it usually つ that has difficulty

****Fujishima Kosuke

《主語なし》When I get on a hot middle motorbike it is stunning.

The severeness of a/the 走つた rider understands 8 resistance a little.

わ**goddess*ま bodyguards

Congratulations on your time serialization 300. 《主語なし》It is*to it is not period 速 to become with to the bodyguards つて アツ! (Ibaraki*? Indie company*)<-certainly' 《主語なし》Increasing to ぃつ I cooled many letters merely ぃ! Even the impression of 300 times of commemoration plans of the street heads is waiting! * Excite Translation –

a ああっ goddess — trivial 稾 * 孰稾陳 is concentration!! Formal anthology 24th Anniversary Year “Or is broken, and eye つ !! sees it and trivial!! ” — on sale!! Congratulations!! YouSince it is an honest person The motorbike of this gold A silver motorbike I will give it to you!! It obtains and is !?. DisagreeableTroubled つ commonPlease return. ****Kosuke Fujishima He will feel faint, if it rides on a hot inside motorbike. A 走つた rider’s severity cuts 8 耐 by mere a few. わ ** goddess * ま親衛隊 I congratulate you on your 300 series. bodyguards — an intermediary — it is quick between becoming hot * it is — ! (Ibaraki *? indie company *) <- sure -- ' It increases also to ぃつ and they are many letters. It acted as Mr. [ をぃ free ]! I am waiting also for the comment of a 300 times commemoration plan of 巷頭! *

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.