A!MG Ch300 Pg 12 – (Complete)

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone A!MG Chapter 300 A!MG Ch300 Pg 12 – (Complete)

• This topic is empty.
    Source Image –

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff307/AyekaFanClub/Translation/AMG%20300/12.jpg" />

Notes –

Errors in various places, will need a better scan or some dedicated editing.

JP Text –

***女神*まつ親衛隊

泉の女神をまた見ることができてうれしいです。裁きの門での最後があのようなシーンだったので、思わず涙が出そ

うに

なりました。(北海道.めざせ50卷 会社員) <-*もネームを読んで騖くとともに、何かこみあげるものがありま した。藤 島さんからおぼろげには聞いていましたが、ここにつながっていたのか!と。 まあなんと無欲な では代わりに他の事でサービスしましょぅか おい 本当にいいんですか はい是非とも じゃあ戻しますね しやうんうー ぉーい ***女神*ま親衛隊 「ああつ女神さまつ』 をアニメに!! (京都府.丁さん公 務**) <-46巷跟定版のァ ニメはご覧になりましたか? 子約*定品ですが、 書店によっては少しだけ店頭に 並んでいる、 かも? まだ手に入れてない方は是非探してみてください!* ATLAS Translation –

*** Bodyguard that wait for goddess *

I am glad to see the goddess of the fountain again. Because the end in the gate of the judgment was such a scene, Instinctive tears are ..putting out.. [so].

[Uninarimashita]. (Hokkaido. 50 [**] of can aim company employee) ? [kuto] both : with reading also of <-* the name, ..having a lump in one's throat [rumono] something.. [arima] It did. Though it faintly heard from Mr. Fujishima, Did you connect with here? と。. Disinterested [na] how probably Other things instead then and [u;kaoi] ..service… Is it really good? With right or wrong of the tile Then, it returns it. [Yaun;u] ..doing… [O;]

*** [Mamorutai] of ..reeling.. [oya] of goddess *

“The [aatsu] goddess is trifling. 』 To [wo] animated cartoon!! (Kyoto Prefecture. Even number official duties **) <- Did it see [a;nime] of 46 [chimata**] fixed version? Though it is a child of about * fixed goods, It lines up only a little in the shop according to the bookstore, Duck? Please look for not obtaining yet by all means. * Google Translation –

* *** Goddess Matsu Guard

I’m glad to be able to see also the goddess of spring. The end of the judgment in the gate because it was like that scene, tears out its unintentionally

Sea urchin

Now. (50 Certificates Employee aim Hokkaido.) <- Those with more 騖, the surge of something to read the name as well * While there Was. Wisteria I was listening to the dimly from the island’s, but what was connected here! And. The unselfish how well In ~Uka it’s served at other things instead Nephew Do you really good By all means yes Then I will return Yeah over’s field of view Per cent that good *** SS or goddess * In the anime “one oh one Goddess”! (Civil service ** Kyoto. Mr. Ding) of § <-46 streets 跟定 version News did you see? Is approximately constant from * child, but over-the-counter only a little by the bookstore In A Row, duck? Please look by all means If you have not achieved it yet! * Free Translation –

***The goddess*まつ bodyguards

《主語なし》I can see the goddess of a/the spring also and be glad. Tears come out involuntarily, because the last in the gate of judgment was the scene like that and そ

《主語なし》It became う. (Hokkaido. 《主語なし》Aim for able to 50 卷 company employees)<-*even name obj read imp? an/the and it ま that fills something with く, 《主語なし》It did. 《主語なし》Was it connected here, although you were hearing to おぼろげ from Mr./ Ms. Fujishima? It is that. Well what unavaricious 《主語なし》Then I serve it with the others instead and ょぅ or it is 《主語なし》Is it really good Yes by all means Then ね that returns あ 《主語なし》It does and うんう ー 《主語なし》It is ぉ ー ***The goddess*ま bodyguards “ああつ woman god つ’ to an/the animation! ! (Kyoto Pref. Did the Mr./ Ms. 丁 official business**) ァニメ of<-46 street 跟定 version see it? 《主語なし》Child about*定 article is although, bookstore on depends wa a little only store in lining up be, or even? an/the it it that Please try to search the one who has not gotten it yet by all means! * Excite Translation –

* ** goddess * pine bodyguards I am glad to see the goddess of a spring again. Since the last in the gate of judgment was that scene [ like ], a tear is 出そ involuntarily. obtainingIt became. (Hokkaido . being able to aim 50 volume office worker) <-* also reads a name, there are some which some are crowded and are raised with ? く, and it is ま. It carried out. FujiIt is with ! about whether although it was vaguely heard from Mr. Shima, it was connected here. disinterestedness well as what then, its service is given to instead of by others -- taking in ょぅ Is it really good? Yes, right or wrong じゃあ return ますね It carries out and is やうんう. - ぉ - It is. * ** goddess * ま親衛隊 "-- such -- つ女神 trivial" -- anime!! (Kyoto . 丁 Mr. public 務**) Did ァニメ of the <-46 巷跟定 version take a look? although it is a 子約 * constant article, only a few is located in a line with the shop front depending on the bookstore -- or -- ? Please look for those who have not been got yet! *

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.