A!MG Ch300 Pg 13 – (Complete)

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone A!MG Chapter 300 A!MG Ch300 Pg 13 – (Complete)

• This topic is empty.
    Source Image –

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff307/AyekaFanClub/Translation/AMG%20300/13.jpg" />

Notes –

Once again, side and bottom texts are messy with errors, main text is ok.

JP Text –

Ah! My Goddess good! アフタヌーンにて不定期連載中の

24th Anniversary Year!! 『パラダイスレジデンス』がラノべに!! 絶賛発売中!

どぅでしよぅ

おおこれこれ

おーい

あらなんです?

おまえ……

どぅやつて ……出た

そぅだ!!

どぅして!?

***女神*ま親衛隊

「1と4の間」。 スクルド、何を受*しとるんだ。 (富山県•狂水怕 会社*) <-今 号の*字、 何か意味はあるのでしようか? 待て次号!* 蛰ーとベルダンディ-が見つ め***たちの**の姿。そこ に**しい*の***かあった アフ夕 ヌーン KC *** ああつ女神さまつ* 藤島康介 絶賛発売中!! 定価 550円 (税込) ATLAS Translation –

Ah! My Goddess good! 24th Anniversary Year irregularity serializing it in afternoon!! 『Paradise residence』However, [rano] [beni].!! The highest praise is being put on the market.

[Dou;deshiyou;]

So and so

Hollo

It is rough.?

You……

[Dou;yatsute]…… It went out.

[Sou;da]!!

[Dou;shite]!?

*** [Mamorutai] of ..reeling.. [oya] of goddess *”Between 1 and 4″. [Sukurudo], What is received * and it takes it. (Toyama Prefecture ? [kurumizu] [**] company *) <- * character in issue now, Let's do because it represents something. Next number it is possible waiting. * Appearance of ***’s **. watch by Verdun DeeIt was there ..**.. and ..*** of *.. existed. Noon KC at [afu] evening *** The [aatsu] goddess is being put on the market triflingly speaking very highly Yasushi * Fujishima [kai].!! Fixed price 550 yen(Including tax) Google Translation –

Occasional serialized in Ah! My Goddess good! Afternoon

To all Llano!! 24th Anniversary Year!! “Paradise Residence” is acclaimed sale!

The Yo it was de

Oh come now

Ho

‘m Rough?

You’re ……

I came out …… and shall de

Its ~Uda!

To de?

*** SS or goddess *

“Between 1 and 4”. Skuld, what I Shitoru received *. (Toyama • mad water 怕 company *) <- now Do you try to make sense because there * character, something of issue? Wait next issue! * It is found – Bell and dandy 蛰 over Appearance of the eye ** *** us. There I was *** or of arbitrariness * to ** Mahmoud evening Noon KC *** The one one oh Goddess * Kosuke Fujishima Acclaimed sale! List price 550 yen (Tax included) Free Translation –

Ah! My Goddess good! It is 24th Anniversary Year in irregularity serialization in an/the afternoon! ! ‘A/the paradise condominium’ to ラノ べ! ! It is during extolment launching!

ぅ that do it with どぅ

This this

Cooee

《主語なし》Is it a fault?

You…..

《主語なし》どぅ and つて….I went out

《主語なし》It is そぅ! !

Do どぅ! ?

***It is “1 and 4 for” the goddess*ま bodyguards. 《主語なし》受*doing スクルド, what it takes it. 《主語なし》(Is it Toyama Pref.? 《主語なし》A/the 狂 water 怕 company*)<-now no. of*will it does it because there are a character, any meaning? Being able to wait it is the next issue! * ? 《主語なし》Gallant ー and bell-I gaze at it***and others of**of it is a/the figure. 《主語なし》There**it is doing*of***or it was アフ evening noon KC ***It is during ああつ woman god つ*Fujishima Kosuke extolment launching! ! Fixed price 550 yen (including tax) Excite Translation –

Ah!My Goddess good! They are 24th Anniversary Year under irregular series with afternoon!! “Paradise residence” is ラノ べ!! Extolment ! on sale I will carry out by how. this [ this ] お – It is. Oh, it is what? You …… How …. It came out. That is right!! Do what!? * ** goddess * ま親衛隊 “Between 1 and 4.” 受 * Carry out Skuld and what. (Toyama ? 狂水怕 company *) * character of <-this edition -- since something is meaningful, does it carry out? It can wait and is next number! * The figure of ** where ?- and Verdandi gaze and which *** Leaves. It ** Carried out there, was in it, and was in *[ of * ] **. アフ evening NoonKC***Oh, つ女神 trivial * Kosuke Fujishima Extolment !! on sale Price550 yen (Including tax)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.