A!MG Ch300 Pg 14 – (Complete)

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone A!MG Chapter 300 A!MG Ch300 Pg 14 – (Complete)

• This topic is empty.
    Source Image –

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff307/AyekaFanClub/Translation/AMG%20300/14.jpg" />

Notes –

Around 5 errors in the sidebar text, overall not too bad.

JP Text –

私たちは

見ました

あの時

確かに封じられて

いたのに

それはね

私ら

絶望がら

解放された

から

われら神女神さま親衛隊

泉の女神の登場は、 フル装備で気合を入れろってことでしょうか? メットなかっ

たし。(愛知県.K2 会社*) <—正直者へのサ一ビス、 一*どんなモノになるので しょう?* われら神女神さま親衛隊 大天界長ティールさま、先日大失恋して見事に砕け散つた私のハー卜も、ぜひ瞬間治癒してくださいませ (笑)! (長野県. ひらばやし=まさひろ アルバイト) <-治癒されても、*覚した大失恋のィメージは蓄積されていく。 リアルに。 この上 なくリアルに–。 ということで、 気持ちを切り替ぇて忘れちゃぅのが吉かと思ぃます。* ATLAS Translation –

We saw.

It were certainly sealed off at that time.

Its splash

Because we despair [gara] was liberated

The appearance of the goddess of the goddess of ..crack.. god bodyguard fountain, Is the furnace? ..[metto]… (Aichi Prefecture. K2 company *) One [sa] machine screw to honest person <, 1* What kind of thing will it become? * ..goddess of ..crack.. god bodyguard [daitenkai] length.. Tyre, It is greatly disappointed in love the other day and splendid and foretelling it Herr the fritter scatter about ..going along.. [watashi] :, Please recover by all means momentarily. ([Wara])! (Nagano Prefecture. [Hirabayashi] = [masahiro] part-time job) <- Even if it recovers, * It understands and [i;me-ji] of the large [shita] disappointed love is accumulated. In the round. -- extremely in the round. Thus, ..change.. ..[e;te] forgetting [chau;no].. good luck of feelings and ..desire.. [i;masu]. * Google Translation –

We

Saw

At that time

The enclosed certainly

But was

That’s

I et al.

Despair while

Liberated

From

Goddess SS our God

Appearance of the goddess of the fountain, or will throw it gonna be fired up in full gear? Not Met

Tashi. (. K2 company Aichi *) <- support to Honesty one screw, so to any one thing * Xiang? * Goddess SS our God Please no healing moment means (laughs)! Her Bok my heaven length teal large customers, one was distributed Smash beautifully with large broken heart the other day, (Nagano. Hirabayashi = Masahiro part-time job) <- be healing, ~Imeji of large broken heart that is cool * accumulates. Realistically. On this Not in real -. With that said, you think ~Ima ~Uno and good luck or to forget ~Ete to switch the feeling. * Free Translation –

We saw it

《主語なし》Although it was sealed certainly that time

It splash

Because I etc. despair were released ら

Is the appearance of the goddess of the we God woman god bodyguards spring って that put in a/the shout with full equipment? 《主語なし》It is nonexistent メット. (Aichi Pref. K2 company*)Excite Translation –

UsIt saw. At that time Surely it is stopped. It was. ItMeDespairIt was released. か et al. crack God goddess Mr. bodyguards Are they things as pump up yourself by the appearance of the goddess of a spring, and full gear? There was no helmet. (Aichi .K2 Company *) サ 1 screw to <-honest person, and 1* -- mono-[ what kind of ] -- に -- probably, it is の -- ?* crack God goddess Mr. bodyguards Please be large-disappointed in love Mr. large 天界 length Tyr and the other day, break splendidly, and the Haar 卜 of 散つた私 should also recover at the moment (smile)! (Nagano Prefecture.) ひらば coconut = まさひろ Even if part-time job <-recovery of is done, ィメージ of the large unrequited love * Awoke is accumulated. Are realistic. BesidesThere is nothing and are realistic -- By saying, he changes and forgets a feeling and that of ちゃぅ is [ whether it is 吉 and ] 思ぃます. *

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.