A!MG Ch300 Pg 16 – (Complete)

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone A!MG Chapter 300 A!MG Ch300 Pg 16 – (Complete)

• This topic is empty.
    Source Image –

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff307/AyekaFanClub/Translation/AMG%20300/16.jpg" />

Notes –

Few errors, some are kanji that just aren’t defined enough to fix, others can be fixed by C&P.

JP Text –

あの時

あの絶望の淵で

見えた姿

あなただつたのね

だから分かった

彼の思い

私のあるベき姿

届いて…

それは私が消える事じやなかつた

いたんだ

われら神女神さま親衛隊

藤島さん, こんにちわつしよい (汗) (笑) ! ……色々とやりたい事に手え出してるンですねえ (汗) ……。 (神奈川県.

埼玉県の地図) <- 料理、 楽器、 ゲーム……。 あらゅることに興味を持って本気で取り组む藤島さん。その好奇*と行動 力が 「面白い」 を生み出す原動力なのかもしれません。* われら神女神さま親衛隊 祝速載300回! 僕が落としたのは、 金や銀のバイクではなく選択の女神さまです ……。 (東京都 • ちつこいのアルバイ卜)<- **の女神は皆さんのすぐそばにぃる はずです。 何か*断に迷ったら、 彼女のことを思ぃ浮かべてみてくだ*ぃね。* ATLAS Translation –

That time

In the pool of that despair

Seen appearance

Your [datsutanone]

Therefore, it has understood.

His desire

[Be]ing coming [sugata] in which I am

It reaches…

It is thing [jiyanakatsuta] that I disappear.

It hurt.

Hello, and Mr. goddess of ..crack.. god bodyguard Fujishima and [tsushiyoi](Sweat) ([Wara]) ! …… [N] to serve the hand food to the thing that does variously. (Sweat) ……. (Kanagawa Prefecture.

Map of Saitama Prefecture) <- Dish, Musical instruments, Game....... Mr. Fujishima ..seriously.. ....taking.. peel... be interested in [arayu;rukoto]Curious * of that and energy"It is interesting. " No do be known whether the invented [wo] mainspring either. * 300 times of goddess of ..crack.. god bodyguard congratulation [hayano]! My having dropped, Not the motorcycle of money and silver but goddesses of the selection……. (Albay fortune-telling of Tokyo ? [chitsukoi])The goddess of <-** is [i;ruhazudesu] in your [sugusoba]. When you hesitate in something * determination, She ..desire.. ..[i;].. is floated and ..descent.. [*i;]. * Google Translation –

At that time

In the abyss of despair that

Figure which looked

I did one was you

So I found

I think his

Bae Ki figure that I

I arrive …

It has failed to Ya same thing I disappear

Frayed or damaged

Goddess SS our God

Fujishima’s, one good and Hello (sweat) Hey is emissions, is taking out example hand on what you want and (laughs)! …… Various (sweat) ……. (Kanagawa.

Map of Saitama) <- cooking, musical instruments, games ....... Pairs free Fujishima's taken seriously and interested in ~Yuru that rough. And actions that curiosity * It may be a driving force to produce “interesting” is power. * Goddess SS our God 300 times! I mounted holidays velocity was dropped is the Goddess of choice, not the bike gold and silver ……. (Albay Bok willful one Location Tokyo •) <- goddess of the Ru ** near Savigny just everyone Should. If at a loss to the cross-sectional * something, do try smiling Chii think of her * ~Ine. * Free Translation –

That time

In the pool of that despair

Figure that was seen

ね of つた that is you

《主語なし》Therefore I understood

His thought

《主語なし》It comes ベ that has I and a/the figure

《主語なし》It reaches..

It be じ and な and た that I fade away

《主語なし》It was

It is (the sweat) (笑) that is good to do ちわつ without coming we God woman god bodyguards Mr./ Ms. Fujishima! …… ね that is is obtained to that wants to do it with variety ン that is beginning to obtain the hand and (sweat)…. (Kanagawa Pref.

) The map of Saitama Pref.<-cooking, musical instrument, game.... 《主語なし》I have an/the interest especially fault ゅる and be serious and a/the collector? Mr./ Ms. Fujishima む. The curious*with the aggressive action may be the motive power that brings forth "interesting". * It is 300 times we God woman god bodyguards celebration 速載! What I dropped is not gold and silver motorbike and be the woman god of a selection…… 《主語なし》(Is it Tokyo Met.? ) Albay 卜 to make ち<-**of the goddess is a ぃる intention close to everybody. 《主語なし》Trying to float 思ぃ about her, if it is lost to something*断 it is く*it is ぃね. * Excite Translation –

At that time With the deep pool of that despair The figure which was in sight He was you. Therefore, I understand. His thought ベ き姿 with me It arrives. — It is inside つた by my disappearing. It was. crack God goddess Mr. bodyguards Hello, it is easy to つ (smile), Mr. Fujishima! (sweat) …… It is ン which is 手え出(ing) to like to do many things, and can be peevish (sweat) …. (Kanagawa Prefecture.) The map <-food of Saitama Prefecture, a musical instrument, and a game .... It takes seriously with interest to all things, and he is Mr. ? む藤島. The curiosity * and drive may be a driving force which produces "it is interesting." *crack God goddess Mr. bodyguards 300 祝速載! She is not the motorbike of that I dropped, gold, or silver but the goddess of selection. ......(? Tokyo -- small thing Al Bayh 卜) the goddess of <- ** -- you -- side にぃる is ず immediately. when something wavers in * 断, her thing is visualized and it is く -- * ぃ. *

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.