A!MG Ch300 Pg 7 – (Complete)

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone A!MG Chapter 300 A!MG Ch300 Pg 7 – (Complete)

• This topic is empty.
    Source Image –

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff307/AyekaFanClub/Translation/AMG%20300/7.jpg" />

Notes –

Rip is complete, 1 error on text.

JP Text –

積み重ねた時と想いが 「奇跡」を起こす。

AH! MY GODDESS 300 奇跡の軌*

ふししまこうすけ

藤島康介

☆最新单行本46巻&豪華執筆陣による公式アンソロジー本絶賛発売中!!☆

ATLAS Translation –

The piled time and the desire”Miracle”[Wo] is caused.

AH! It refers and [**] * of the MY GODDESS 300 miracle is being put on the market this speaking very highly an official anthology by the reeled 46 volume in Yasushi transparent Fujishima [kai] ☆ latest ? Yukumoto & gorgeous writing formation.!! ☆

Google Translation –

Thought causes a “miracle” and when stacked.

Trajectories of 300 miracle AH! MY GODDESS *

Nodular Shima Kosuke

Kosuke Fujishima

☆ The official anthology this acclaimed sale by volume and 46 luxury writing team 单行 latest book!! ☆

Free Translation –

《主語なし》With when I accumulated a/the feeling causes “a/the miracle”.

AH! MY GODDESS 300 miracle of creak*ふ do do scatter will become vacant able to Fujishima Kosuke ☆ latest? a/the the It is during this official anthology extolment launching by 46 volumes of Yukimoto & gorgeous writing formation! ! ☆

Excite Translation –

The time of putting and a thought start “miracle.” AH!I will carry out by 軌 * MY GODDESS 300 miracle lying down, and will wind — become empty Kosuke Fujishima * Formal anthology book extolment on-sale !!* by the members of newest ? Yukimoto 46-volume & gorgeous writing

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Replies
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.