A!MG Ch300 Pg 9 – (Complete)

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone A!MG Chapter 300 A!MG Ch300 Pg 9 – (Complete)

• This topic is empty.
    Source Image –

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff307/AyekaFanClub/Translation/AMG%20300/9.jpg" />

Notes –

Errors on page in sidebar texts. Bubble text complete and accurate.

Hard to say if we’ll get any better without editing.

JP Text –

ああっ女神さまっ 悲しき過去。試されるキズナ。

24th Anniversary Year!! 最新単行本46**売中!!

おまえ!!

どうやつて

しーつ

業務中です

お静かに

願います

お……

おう

私は

問ぅているの

ですよ?

君が

落としたのは

金のバイクか

銀のバイクか

{bottom}

森里螢ー(もりさとけいいち)この

物語の主人公。猫実工大5年生な

がらもパイク店で働いている。

ベルダンディー 1級神2種非限

定の女神。螢一と契約し、ずっと

螢一のそばにいてくれる。

{sidebar}

S

T

O

R

Y

ごく普*の大学生.森里螢ーは女神(ホンモノ!)3姉妹のベルダンディー、ウルド、スクルドと同居中。

ペルダンディーは螢ーと脖かに恋愛関係をはぐくんでいる。

そんな中、**との*いで**のキス**わしたベル*******ーは魂***********門へ。その********に、ベルダンディー

の父.大天**テ**ル****はバ***-ス。ラス*チヤンス***ーの前に*****, 金と*のバイク,そし***の門**遇し**の**ーー!!

ATLAS Translation –

The sad past of [aa] goddess [sama]. Tried [kizuna].

24th Anniversary Year!! Latest book 46** [uchuu]!!

You!!

[Douyatsute]

[Tsu] ..doing…

It wishes quietly ..business inside.. having it.

[O]……

It pursues it.

I am ..question.. [u;teiru].?

Is it a motorcycle of the motorcycle of money or silver that you dropped?

{bottom} [Morisatohotaru](Harpoon and Kei Ichi)Hero of this story. It works at the Pike shop the [nekojitsukou] large half-decade life.

Goddess of two kind of Verdun Dee 1 class god non-limitation. It contracts to firefly 1, It is for a long time near firefly 1.

{sidebar} Goddess [sama] S T O R Y

Very university student of [**] *. [Morisatohotaru] is a goddess. (Real thing. )Three sisters’ Verdun Dee, [Urudo], It is cohabiting with [sukurudo].

Pixel Dan Dee is bringing up the firefly and ? crab love relation.

Such an inside, ..kiss ** by ** by being with ** *.. to soul *********** gate of the eagle ….passing.. bell *******… To the ********, Verdun Dee

..drinking.. [chichi]. [Te] Daiten ** ** [ru] **** is [ba] ***- [su]. *****, money, the motorcycle of *, and gate ** of obstruction *** is treated and ** of ** in front of [chiyansu] Ruth * ***.!!

Google Translation –

Past Story Oh My Goddess. Kizuna be tried.

46 ** sold in 24th Anniversary Year!! Latest book!

You!!

How Te guy

Sheet

Is the business of

Please be quiet

Please

Contact ……

King

I

The questions are ~Ute

I is?

Kimi

Was dropped to

Bike gold

Bike silver

{Bottom}

Forest village firefly over (Mori Keiichi Sato) this

Hero of the story. And a raw five years Nekozane Institute of Technology

While also working in the Pike store.

Two non-limiting primary God Verdun Dee

Goddess of the constant. The contract with the firefly one, much

I have me near the firefly one.

{Sidebar}

Woman

God

Is the

Or

Tsu

S

T

O

R

Y

. Forest village firefly over college student Hiroshi * No. live at home in Verdun goddess Dee (real!) Of three sisters, Urd, Skuld and.

Perudan Dee has nurtured a love relationship or to 脖 Firefly and over.

Meanwhile, Bell ******* over that kiss ** sum of ** and ** Do not * to the soul *********** gate. Its ********, and Verdun

Dee

. Large heaven ** ** te Le **** father of the server *** – acetic. The ***** in front of Las * Chiyansu *** over, bike gold and *, ** Gu tutelage of element ***

** ** Over the over!

Free Translation –

The ああっ woman god っ sad past. キズナ that is tried.

24th Anniversary Year! ! It is during the latest book 46**売! !

You! !

How and つて

《主語なし》It does and ー つ

《主語なし》It is during a business I hope quietly

Oh….おう

Be I question ぅて?

What you dropped the motorbike or silver motorbike of gold or

Melting りさ even bottom woods village lightning bug ー (it is the hero of this story good ち). 《主語なし》It is working in a/the パイク store even though I am a cat real 工 large fifth year student.

The goddess of ベルダン Dee 1 class God 2 seed unlimitation. 《主語なし》Making a contract with lightning bug 1 it takes the trouble to be near lightning bug 1 long time.

Sidebar woman god っSTORY

《主語なし》I am the university student of 普*very. Woods village lightning bug ー be (phone mono a/the goddess! ) It is during ベルダン Dee, ウルド, スクルド and living together of 3 sisters.

ペルダン Dee wa lightning bug ー with? 《主語なし》I am promoting love relation to whether.

《主語なし》Such middle,**with*be with**of I kiss**bell*******ー that did it わ it is to a/the soul***********gate. The********to, ベルダン

Dee

Of it is a/the father. Large sky**テ**ル****be バ***-ス. 《主語なし》It makes before ラス*チヤンス***ー*****the motorbike, そ of gold****of it does gate**遇

**Of**it is ーー! !

Excite Translation –

a ああっ goddess — trivial The sad past. キズナ tried. 24th Anniversary Year!! Inside of newest book 46** 売!! You!! HowIt carries out and is – つ. It is among business. Are quiet. It wishes. お …. It takes. Me問ぅているDo ?? YouIt dropped. A golden motorbike A silver motorbike

{bottom}森里螢 – (it piles and is ち with さ and sufficient け) Hero of this tale. It is working despite the 猫実工 large fifth grader in the Paik store. The goddess not limiting two sorts of the 1st class of Verdun Dee God. It contracts with the firefly 1 and is near the firefly 1 all the time. {sidebar}WomanGodさまっSTORYCollege student . 森里螢 – of 普 * lives together with goddess (mono-[ phon / ! ]) 3 sister’s Verdun Dee, Urd, and Skuld very much. Pell Dan Dee has cherished romantic relationship they to be the firefly – and ?. * with such inside and ** — いで — bell *******- which kiss ** わ carried out as for ** — a soul ***********To a gate. To the ********, it is Verdun. Deeの父 . large heavens ** テ ** ル **** is バ ***-ス. gate ** before Russ * chance ***- the motorbike of *****, and gold and * — そ and *** deals * ** of *!! —

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Replies
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.