A!MG manga to end in April

Forums Off Topic Other Anime A!MG manga to end in April

• This topic is empty.
    As per ANN, ah my goddess will end with the April issue and have a collectors box with a CD with an alternate ending.

The series began in 1988.

We can lament the passing of yet another great series. Perhaps the remainder will get a closing anime as we translated, or dark horse will finish the domestic versions.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Replies
      Nobuyuki
      Participant

JGZinv wrote:

or dark horse will finish the domestic versions.

Of course they will.

P.S.- dat end:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/harleybmw/1395240378514_zpscb9fecdb.jpg" />

ANB as been reviewing the latest chapters on his blog.So I wonder if Belledandy and Keiichi will finally tie the knot

at the end.Be a nice way to end it all after all they’ve been through. mmhmm1

mitsuki lover wrote:

ANB as been reviewing the latest chapters on his blog.So I wonder if Belledandy and Keiichi will finally tie the knot

at the end.Be a nice way to end it all after all they’ve been through. mmhmm1

I’m just hoping Kajishima doesn’t pull a Hideaki Anno and get weird with it…

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

Makoto_Mizuhara wrote:

Pardon, but am I missing something here? How is Kajishima involved with A!MG?

SnowQueen
      I’m playing catch up and trying to read all the manga’s at the moment. It’s sad that it’s ending but all good things come to a end I guess. sadface1
      WisperG

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:

Makoto_Mizuhara wrote:

Pardon, but am I missing something here? How is Kajishima involved with A!MG?

lol, pretty sure he meant Fujishima, Who 😉

I would guess he was a bit tired when he typed that and so wasn’t paying attention.
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      My bad. I’m an a!mg novice, so i genuinely didnt know. Figured something like that, but doubt lingered. Sorry makoto.

more on topic, they better get hitched, i mean come on!

ookamilord
      Participant
      i thought they already did get hitched from all of the seasons i watched. but then again i could be wrong because i thought when his contract went mia. i thought her ring was a wedding ring or a betrothed ring something like that
      According to what I read at ANB’s blog Belledandy’s father had Keiichi go through a special test.

Anyways that would be one interesting wedding.

Well the wedding finally.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.