Announcement Thread

Forums Fan Stuff Tenchi Projects Announcement Thread

• This topic is empty.
    As Tenchi Abridged is an ongoing project, I’ve been informed that the next episode will be done tomorrow! So we should have it up sometime soon Tomorrow!

*This thread will act as an announcement thread for all future updates and such

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Replies
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      How fitting that I just happened to throw this together before their announcement. 😉

[BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHpDRx6jzUo[/BBvideo]

jgzinv
      lol whooo just lol
      Ballsmagee01
      Crime, evil, and chores. Lol 😆
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      The bad news: as some of you are fully aware by now, it has been quite some time since the last Tenchi Abridged episode. TLF does not have a specified time-frame down for when the next episode will be finished.

The good news: very recently, we have received first-hand confirmation that TLF still fully intends on continuing the series, so it’s just a matter of “when” as opposed to “if.”

Universe is scripted, and after vocal performances are recorded, editing can take place.

While this is a rather uninformative update, it is something for all us brave little TLF fans to cling to.

And, of course, we’ll let you know ASAP when we know more. Stay tuned!

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:

The bad news: as some of you are fully aware by now, it has been quite some time since the last Tenchi Abridged episode. TLF does not have a specified time-frame down for when the next episode will be finished.

The good news: very recently, we have received first-hand confirmation that TLF still fully intends on continuing the series, so it’s just a matter of “when” as opposed to “if.”

Universe is scripted, and after vocal performances are recorded, editing can take place.

While this is a rather uninformative update, it is something for all us brave little TLF fans to cling to.

Oh sweet. Now to wonder if Tenchi in Tokyo will be done, along with the other OAV.

Ballsmagee01

Makoto_Mizuhara wrote:

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:

Oh sweet. Now to wonder if Tenchi in Tokyo will be done, along with the other OAV.

That would be interesting! Lol I could see a realy good one from both Tokyo and universe

shadowsfall0
      Participant
      none
      I could see a crack made easily at the transition of Tokyo and Universe being how they were originally going to be in the same storyline before the creators decided to change up Tokyo completely. That would be rather funny to pick at for a little bit, in my opinion ^^

I just don’t want another character like Salad-fingers….that was unsettling to witness. 😆

"For the curse of life is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers."
      Amitav
      Great! Can’t wait till they release a new one, I’d given up hope.
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Heads up everybody! The newest episode of Tenchi Abridged has been released! Episode 24 can be found on our site by clicking the “Fanworks” tab up top and selecting Tenchi Abridged! The video is also available on TLF’s Youtube account. Have fun, and enjoy the latest outing in the Tenchi Abridged universe!
      jgzinv
      24 is still the april fools video…

Try – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4QztnX_ljg

chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Ooops, my bad. I forgot about that one lol. Well, I’m sure we’ll have the new one up soon. Until then go to TLF’s YT channel for it.
      Anonymous
      I just put up episode 24 so you should be good to go now.
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      FYI: With the recent overhaul of Tenchiforum Universe, it will take some time to get the abridged section back up so please bear with us.
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.