Another old fan and now new member!

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Another old fan and now new member!

• This topic is empty.
    Hello Tenchi Forum! Just want to say thanks to the people who created this site and maintain it, and I want to especially thank you for the episode uploads on youtube – Keep them coming and keep up the great work! I remember watching Tenchi Muyo all the time on Toonami whenever it was on back when I was a kid – hell I even video taped a majority of the episodes haha (god knows where they went to though 😥 ).

It’s been a long while since I last watched that show, but out of nowhere, I suddenly got all nostalgic and wanted to rewatch a big hunk of the series all over again – and thanks to you I got to do that today all in superb quality! Nothing will ever beat how awesome those first 6 (7) episodes were from OVA1, but OVA2 and Tenchi Universe are really good too in my opinion. The anime was always just a really good series to watch back then and even today it’s still sparks that magic haha.

Anyways, thanks again and here’s to more good old Tenchi Muyo as we remember it!

:sign:

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Replies
      Anonymous
      Glad to see another new member join up with us, welcome to the club Vinny <3 :rei:!
      Anonymous
      Thank you Vinny and Welcome to the forum! :D I hope you enjoy it!
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Hi Vinny & welcome! I can totally relate how I used to watch Tenchi on Toonami, then one day years later, my fandom got re-booted & now I’m on the Tenchiforum with so many other fans! :mrgreen:
      Guts1985
      Welcome to the forum, Vinny! Your situation was pretty much the same as mine when I first joined. I’m another Toonami clan member myself.
      Vinny2142
      Thanks all for the welcome! Haha really cool place here.
      ryokofan21
      Welcome aboard Vinny, hope you enjoy your stay. :D
      And so the renaissance continues to grow. Welcome to the house, Vinny! Hopefully the greatest scientific genius in the universe doesn’t poke you. Too much.

:washu:

Vinny2142
      Haha thanks! And tell me about it… (looks over shoulder to make sure there aren’t any weird devices about to grab me) 😯
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.