Anyone read the 101 secrets of Tenchi Muyo?

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Manga / Doujinshi / Light Novel Anyone read the 101 secrets of Tenchi Muyo?

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    Did it say anything about the LHW’s powers?
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      Nobuyuki
      Participant
      http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/harleybmw/p048_zpsyyc2hkcg.jpg" />http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/harleybmw/p049_zps4tpv9emf.jpg" />

Quote:

About the secret of Ko-oh-yoku (Wings of hawk of light?).

Answer:

It is a manifestation of God’s aura.

More details …

Ko-oh-yoku is a manifestation of God’s aura and not a weapon. Although apart from Tsunami, one Tree can produce only three Ko-oh-yoku, they are enough to protect the entire ship. Ko-oh-yoku does not shut the incoming energy out but converts it to harmless one (one power exists that could pierce them but it requires huge amount of energy and a very big system).

Incidentally, to increase the number of Ko-oh-yoku by one, twice as much energy is needed. (ie, Tsunami uses 2^10/2^3 = 2^7 = 128 times as much as energy.)

fang2
      Participant
      Thanks. How does that LHW formula work?
      ChaudSept
      Hi mmhmm1

The formula you see is just an interpretation of the translator, I couldn’t say if it’s accurate, but it’s not part of the text. Though I believe I can assure you something…

A sentence at the end of the second page :

また、光鷹翼は、1枚増やすごとに自乗のエネルギーを必要とする。3枚の光鷹翼なら2の3乗でいいが、10枚の光鷹翼を持つ津名魅は、2の10乗が必要となる。

For one LHW added, the amout of energy is squared.

Here how I understand it :

For 3 LHW, you have X amount of energy

So for 4 LHW, you have X² of energy

For 5 LHW you have X^4

For 6 LHW you have X^8

For 10 LHW, aka Tsunami, you are at X^128 energy.

If Tenchi uses 3000 J to produce 3 lights hawk wings, then Tsunami uses 3000^128 J when producing 10. (Which is a lot …).

The 101 Secrets novels deliver a lot of information : The master key, the trees, etc … As far as Kajishima is concern ! You will find a lot of infos here, if not, keep asking !

If you want to play around, here the jap text :

First page

光鷹翼の秘密って、なんなんです……?

梶島「そ、それは、今後に関わることだから 。

でも、神のオーラが具現化したもので、兵器ではないんですょ」

……と、いうわけです。でもこれじゃあ、解説にならないから、光鷹翼の 補足説明を少ししましょうか。(※43ぺージの記述も参考にして彳ださい)

光鷹翼は、始祖の津名魅以外3枚までしか造り出せないが、その3枚で船 をほぼ覆うことができるため、他からの攻撃を完全に防御できる。

(※第6話で龍皇が光鷹翼を出したシーンで、それが証明されている)

Second page

(image) 皇家の樹のバックアップなし で光鷹翼を作り出した天地。

そ して物質変換さえもやってのけ る彼の力とは……?(ナイシヨ)

ただし、その光鷹翼を突破できるエネルギーがーつだけ存在するが、それ を兵器として使うためには、膨大なエネルギー量と巨大なシステムを必要と し、惑星クラス以上の超戦艦でなければ不可能と言っていい。

そのエネルギーは、なぜ光鷹翼を突き抜けるのか?

それは、光鷹翼が全ての物を遮断してしまうのであれば、何も知覚できな いからである。(難しいかな?)

一度光鷹翼を突き抜けたエネルギーは変質してしまい、変化したエネルギ ー

はさほど驚異となる威力は無い。それに、行動予測をしても、小型で高機 動力の樹雷星の船には当てることすら難しいだろう。

ゆえに、樹雷星の船は無敵を誇っているのである。

また、光鷹翼は、1枚増やすごとに自乗のエネルギーを必要とする。3枚 の光鷹翼なら2の3乗でいいが、10枚の光鷹翼を持つ津名魅は、2の10乗が 必要となる。

つまり、それほどのエネルギーを津名魅は保有していることになるのだ。

Errors might be possible, and some spaces might be deleted.

fang2
      Participant
      Thanks so for 5 LHW you do 5^4?
      ChaudSept
      5 is the number of Wings, so no.

X is like the energy needed to create 3 LHW.

We don’t know the actual amount of energy to create any LHW, unfortunatly.

You just have an overview of how it evolves.. Now you know that Z uses X^4 units of energy to create his 5 LHW, and that’s suprior to Tenchi, yet it’s close. Though for Tsunami, the amount of energy is really superior.

fang2
      Participant
      Z said that Tokimi needed to destroy the dimension in order to take out his 2 LHW, does he mean the universe?
      jgzinv
      Probably more so that in order to over power his wings, she’d have to expend enough energy to counter and overpower him, which would spill over and wipe out the 3rd dimension. This is comparable to what happened when Kami-Tenchi appeared and such a large chunk of the galaxy was gone.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.