Apologies

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Apologies

• This topic is empty.
    Hello everyone, it’s been a while since I have been on the forum. I’ve had to deal with some unexpected things since last time, but all is good now. I hope to hear how everyone has been doing. I’m sorry I have not been able to be in contact with you guys but I hope you all can forgive my lengthy absence.
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Replies
      Anonymous
      Welcome back Lighthawk! Hope things continue to be well for you Tenchismile
      Nil Admirari
      none
      Hello person whom I have not seen before! kiyonesmile1

Things come up, life gets in the way but the carnival always comes back to town. Glad you could make it back.

Crazed
      none
      Welcome back, Lighthhawk! :-D

Always happy to see people return!

WisperG
      Glad to see you back, Lighthawk! Tenchismile
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Welcome back to the carnival, Lighthawk!
      Lighthawk93
      Thank you everyone for the welcome backs! It does mean a lot to hear that. I hope all of you are doing well and that life is a fun carnival for all.
      Yes, welcome back and remember ‘sour drinks taste good’* when you’re at the carnival of life. Tenchismile

*FLCL for anyone who isn’t aware.

The-Kaiser
      Participant
      Welcome Back hope things stay good for you mmhmm1
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Glad things are looking better for you now Lighthawk (and don’t feel guilty for not being on in a while, we’re just glad you came back).
      Lighthawk93
      It’s great to be back
      segaman4
      Hello there it nice to see you light hawk my name is segaman 4 !. And welcome back! And if you have time check my stuff out! mmhmm1
      Lighthawk93
      Thank you segaman, I shall check out your stuff. Anything in particular I should look for?
      segaman4
      My fanfic no need for jerren and ami. I’m almost done with the first arc. rageblow1 kiyonesmile1
      Lighthawk93
      Can’t wait to read it
      segaman4
      yep it feautures Jerren my oc and

Ami mizuno from sailormoon exiled on jurai.im almost done with the first arc so when its done ill note you or somthing

Lighthawk93
      Thank you kindly
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.