big brother’s art

Forums Fan Stuff Fanart big brother’s art

• This topic is empty.
  • Replies
      Biker Chick Ryoko is pretty cool and reflects her personality perfectly.Of all the Tenchi gals she’s the most likely to

ride a Harley.

On the one with Tenchi standing in front of the Wanted Posters:Do I see a Vash The Stampede one on the left? soawesome1

Tenchi should be careful or Meryl and Millie will end up on his doorstep! iloveit1

GaianKnight
      Participant
      Really nice stuff. I should have you so a few pics for my own O.C. and Tsunami, from my fan fiction. iloveit1

Really nice stuff indeed! mmhmm1

tachi-nii

mitsuki lover wrote:

Biker Chick Ryoko is pretty cool and reflects her personality perfectly.Of all the Tenchi gals she’s the most likely to

ride a Harley.

On the one with Tenchi standing in front of the Wanted Posters:Do I see a Vash The Stampede one on the left? soawesome1

Tenchi should be careful or Meryl and Millie will end up on his doorstep! iloveit1

Lol that’s not tenchi xD that’s my OC for outlaw star a wanted ex space pirate name Devil eye Dominic and yes >w> That is vash, 3 different anime characters all three of the most wanted =w=

tachi-nii

GaianKnight wrote:

Really nice stuff. I should have you so a few pics for my own O.C. and Tsunami, from my fan fiction. iloveit1

Really nice stuff indeed! mmhmm1

blush1 thanks and sure I’ll give it a try :)

blush1

Guess I automatically just thought it was Tenchi.

tachi-nii

mitsuki lover wrote:

blush1

Guess I automatically just thought it was Tenchi.

but there’s tenchi and kenshi xD

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.