Bucket List of Places I Would Like To See

Forums Off Topic Chit Chat Bucket List of Places I Would Like To See

• This topic is empty.
    Since Thursday is my birthday and since I’m getting to that point where people make bucket lists(hate to admit it) I thought I would make a bucket list of places I would love to see before I die:

1.Japan

2.Ireland

3.Scotland

4.Germany

5.Holland

6.Israel

7.China

8.Antartica

9.Texas

10.Norway

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Replies
      SC-AJ
      I’m gonna cross my fingers you get to go to Japan someday
      Yeah, that be neat. But you know money and all. This is basically simply a wish list of places I would like to visit if I had time and money to do so. If I ever got to Japan I would love to see more than simply the big cities like Tokyo.
      Almael
      You really are into Lone Star and co. 😆

There are those cheap all Europe Tours you could try

http://www.eurail.com/

Even 5 FREE extra days!

Well, you need some endurance, though. It might be tough at your age.

Well I am still young enough to dream! 😆

Actually I do have some family in Texas and I did mention today at Kinofthestars that my great great grandfather’s

older full brother was a Baptist preacher who went to Texas from Virginia.

The fact is except for Antarctica, Japan and Norway most of the places I want to visit also have some genealogical

connection.

Nobuyuki
      Participant
      Coulda’ joined the services.
      😆

I can’t since I have epilepsy of the gran mal variety. Have to take medicine to keep from having

seizures.

Almael
      Even if he did … with changing post every two years it takes a decade to make a round trip.

It’s better to join the special services. You get “better” food, “see” more of the country side, get around more often and always get a ride if you are not part of the “rest of the world”.

Even if you do get sent overseas in the military there’s pretty little chance that you get to see the actual countryside since most of the time you’d be stuck on base.
      Almael
      True, if you like it to be safe like Irresponsible Captain Tylor join the Navy/Air/Space force.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.