Cards Against Humanity

Forums Off Topic Chit Chat Cards Against Humanity

• This topic is empty.
    We should do a game sometime, as seeing that the chat box here doesn’t allow for us to TRULY show how demoralizing we can be to one another while still keeping the highest of spirits.
Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Replies
      shadowsfall0
      Participant
      none
      Ohhhh man.

Another player. :D

I’m down whenever the time permits. ^^

"For the curse of life is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers."
      Crazed
      none
      Same here.
      Nil Admirari
      none
      I’m in like a Bigger, Blacker Dick.

Nil Admirari wrote:

I’m in like a Bigger, Blacker Dick.

But not the Biggest Blackest Dick. For you know… Asians who aren’t good at math is a slippery slope that leads to the Virginia Tech Massacre.

julia
      Dec 16th-> 8PM EST we will be playing! I’ll post the room and pass in chat and maybe mumble if I am on that too Tenchismile
      Nil Admirari
      none
      Day 72,

Long ago we began what seemed like the longest journey. Cards Against Humanity. 69 points to win. We were fools to accept such a challenge to begin with, but how were any of us to realize the ramifications of our actions then? We took our seats, shuffled the extremely large decks and set upon the dark work of proving each other the sickest dog in the pound. It may have been all in good fun at first… at least that’s what I like to tell myself. I’ve seen the truth in these 72 long days and nights the few of us who remain have by some impossible odds survived through.

CaHmageddon was our fault and it all started 6:12PM EST on December 17th on the foulest year of our lord 2013.

It’s been so long since then that I can’t honestly recall if Chuck was ever a real person. His glowing smile and cheerful demeanor remain in our barely beating hearts but was his seat ever truly occupied by a human being? Or did we all imagine him in a mass hallucination? An embodiment of hope during the beginning of the end of days? We did burn his manga collection for warmth. Maybe I just dreamed we did. JG walked off into the snow as it began to really come down to make contact with the outside world, he never returned. Ll’s natural British sarcasm taunts us in our sleep, his final words to us all warning us that this is how the new world started.

Wwwwhhhhoooo, shortly before his collapse into the sweet embrace of death, gave us a pep talk and ended it by offering to let us eat his body – he wouldn’t haunt us for doing so. I must say, man’s got tasty legs. At least Dagon had the common sense to tell us to get outta dodge with this insane endeavor. I can only hope he escaped to a protected center before things got really bad outside. Julia, well, she got what she deserved since she was the one who started this whole damn thing.

I’m not bitter.

Towards the end a stranger joined our camp, though we may have imagined Wisper much like we did Chuck. He watched us as our emaciated hands pushed our card selections towards the black card in play. He guided us with each turn and had he not arrived as our guardian angel I fear the world as we know it would have completely ended. I’m now about 90 pounds soaking wet, no thicker than a penny at the waist and have been written off as dead by the surviving chunks of humanity. I sit here in the back of the rescue vehicle with Crazed, Shadowsfall0 and WisperG a new man. Broken in spirit we may be, once the wounds heal we’ll be seen as heroes. We will live among the people not just as we were before the first snow fell, but as the legends who put an end to life being snuffed out by a blanket of darkness.

http://i.minus.com/iJp55dMcGsO5z.jpg" />

Took us almost exactly 8 hours from start to finish. Good god we are never doing that again. Kiyofacepalm1

julia
      I don’t think English has a word to describe how much I love you guys! XD I am very impressed though, I didn’t think this game would see an end! and to survive all those hours! CONGRATULATIONS CRAZED!!! :D iloveit1

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/LmLkPBut8nI/0.jpg" />

edit;

[BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDajqW561KM[/BBvideo]

[BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwKgIjOiKVc[/BBvideo]

I’m just slightly surprised that you guys actually did that… O_O;

Nil Admirari
      none
      Listen.

It’s been a while, the snow has cleared (for everyone not in the middle of Blizzard-lane right now anyways) and the signs of the CAHmageddon have faded. I think we’re overdue for some matches again, especially now that we have Spring Break rolling around in the next few weeks.

SC-AJ
      I swear if I don’t stop laughing soon I’m gonna suddenly have a six pack! Though I musta dmit I’m interested to join in on this ASAP!
      WisperG
      I was just thinking the same thing Nil. Its been too long. I’m down for more CAH whenever you guys are. It’d be convenient if we could planning games ahead of time though.

WisperG wrote:

I was just thinking the same thing Nil. Its been too long. I’m down for more CAH whenever you guys are. It’d be convenient if we could planning games ahead of time though.

This is very true. Who’s got plans for Thursday the 20th?

Nil Admirari
      none
      This Thursday works for me, I don’t have anything planned that would interfere.
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      I’m game!
      julia
      I should be able to! :>
      Crazed
      none
      I should be able to make it.
      Nil Admirari
      none
      Shadows had a good question in mumble about it – what time is it going to be? I assume a bit later in the evening since it is a work/school day but not too late for the same reason.
      Nil Admirari
      none
      Just a reminder everyone, today is the day! Be sure to be ready and keep an eye on minichat for when we decide to get the ball rolling!
      And I totally missed the day I had set… what’d I miss?
      jgzinv
      Remember to use the custom decks in the Xyzzy use these codes.

/addcardcast ZUUEE

/addcardcast BRQWN

Use of anime decks is not necessary, this has all of the anime cards on one.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.