Chibi Yosho here!

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Chibi Yosho here!

• This topic is empty.
    Just thought I’d sign up and say hi! Tenchi-vet from TenchiBoard and I was doing some cleaning and found an old Tenchi poster (a less than A4 sided original Tenchi in Love 2 advertisement, which is now back on my wall).

Hopped on the chat and spoke to some nice people. Hope to speak to you all again!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Replies
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Indeed we are very nice and love having longtime Tenchi fans stop by! I hope you enjoy your time here, and please feel free to hop on chat anytime!
      Kiyoka
      Yessss more English people awesomenessplz

Its really nice to not only see a newbie, but one who was around in the old days!

Welcome and dig deep into the discussions ^^

Kiyami
      Participant
      none
      Again, here is a freshly baked blueberry muffin and some tea :D Welcome to the board, enjoy your stay and guard your eyes at all time.. and we’d love to hear your voice. And, it’s nice to see you again ^_^.
      Anonymous
      Welcome to the forum Chibi Yosho :Tenchismile: I hope you enjoy your stay!
      Nobuyuki
      Participant

Kiyoka wrote:

Its really nice to not only see a newbie, but one who was around in the old days!

Then he’s not really a newbie, is he? 😉

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      I LOVE your name! (fellow Yosho fan here, lol) Welcome aboard!
      Llwchwr
      Hello there chibi Yosho is good to see a new person joining the forum, you now replace me as the new guy around here
      Chibi Yosho
      Thanks guys!
      Kiyoka

Nobuyuki wrote:

Kiyoka wrote:

Then he’s not really a newbie, is he? 😉

On THIS forum he’s a newbie hawrhawrplz

True,but coming from the TenchiBoard he’s also a veteran of Tenchi forums.So he’s a veteran newbie! 😆

Any ways welcome. :washu: :washu: :washu:

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.