Comic’s Anyone?

Forums Off Topic Chit Chat Comic’s Anyone?

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    none
    What comic’s do you read? What are your favorite? What did you first read?

Tell all here

*PLEASE USE SPOILERS WHEN TALKING ABOUT IMPORTANT PLOTS IN A STORY*

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      The-Kaiser
      Participant
      Star Trekker from Atelier Lana published by Antarctic Press is my fav series :)
      Yukinojo
      Participant
      none
      Gold Digger by Fred Perry

Published by Antarctic Press

I’m pretty main stream in my comic book tastes though I haven’t bought any American comics for a long while now.My collection is the usual DC and Marvel stuff.Currently going through and re-reading

the ’90s Supergirlseries.

Superman comics are something that I’ve read since I was a kid,I didn’t get into Marvel until

the 1990s.

Got a lot of Star Trek from both companies over the years especially The Early Voyages.

I think though now with the success of Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter if I ever do get back into the hobby it probably be Marvel with something like Captain America.

Yukinojo
      Participant
      none
      Deadpool

Marvel

He breaks every continuity and he is funny

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/deadpool-batman-2.jpg" />

Too bad they didn’t put him in the Marvel Vs. DC miniseries back in the ’90s.I think Deadpool

vs.Lobo would have been entertaining.Though the whole thing was basically one big popularity contest.I mean no way Lobo beats Wolverine in this or any other universe!

Yukinojo
      Participant
      none
      Twilight X

By Joseph Wright

Published by: Antarctic Press

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.