Dagon’s Art Redux Edition

Forums Fan Stuff Fanart Dagon’s Art Redux Edition

• This topic is empty.
  • Replies
      That’s actually a really neat idea with the characters on album covers. While I had to look up the cover, I can see LW actually had his own idea in mind to do this, which is nice. Creativity is the lifeblood of the commission.

Wish I could art like that… Thinking about doing any other requests or like a series?

Anonymous

Ryoko’s Stepdad wrote:

Wish I could art like that… Thinking about doing any other requests or like a series?

I’m always open to requests, for the most part anyway, lol I have a few ideas for another anime with a pink floyd album cover……

Yeah I do have to ask what programs you use though.
      Anonymous

Ryoko’s Stepdad wrote:

Yeah I do have to ask what programs you use though.

The majority of the work is done in a Japanese Art Program called Illustudio

The finishing touches and alot of the texture creation (like the amp skin, mesh and guitar skin) are done in Photoshop CS5

Anonymous
      Good God that looks boss as hell :datass:
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      That’s sooooo awesome!!! I haven’t seen ur artwork until now, please post anytime! This is amazing! Ryoko looks sexy & Ryo Ohki looks so boss. 8-) Brilliant, absolutely brilliant, thank you for sharing

Little Washu wrote:

Ryoko’s Stepdad wrote:

That’s actually a really neat idea with the characters on album covers. While I had to look up the cover, I can see LW actually had his own idea in mind to do this, which is nice. Creativity is the lifeblood of the commission.

While I may have had the idea and threw things around, Dagon really took it places lol. Quoting Dagon’s caption:

“Tenchi Muyo and Guns N’ Roses have a lot more in common then you would think, Both were arguably the best of there time, huge stars that everybody knew, everybody listened and watched, and so there legend lives on. Unfortunately, in recent years both have lost the flare they once had, for one reason or another, and so we remember for what they once were.”

Ryoko’s attitude just fit perfect with that of GnR, so I pitched some ideas, and look what Dagon was able to create! ^_^

I love it, especially Ryo Ohki.

Definitely support Dagon, he’s a hell of an artist, and the best I know for sure. =D

Thanks again Dagon, you’re the man! =3

Including the fact her hair screams 1980s glam metal band.

Kiyoka
      Thats really good man!
      Ballsmagee01
      dagon you just took 2 of my most favorit things (guns n roses and ryoko) in the world an put them together. you sir r now my best friend crosseyedclap2plz
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.