DarkPatu, reporting for duty!

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum DarkPatu, reporting for duty!

• This topic is empty.
    Fanfiction Author First Class and ‘Tenchi Muyo!’ Aficionado, Lieutenant DarkPatu reporting in!

~salute~

I’ve been a part of this forum for a little while, but I don’t think I’ve ever posted! More the fool I. I’ve been a fan of Tenchi for many many years, and I hope to share this love with each and every one of you.

So.

Much.

Love.

As I’ve stated, I’m a fanfiction author with one complete and one ‘in progress’ story in the Tenchi universe, the completed one I’ve already posted in the ‘Fanfiction’ index of this forum. I don’t know many of you, but I’ve chatted back and forth with “For Washu” on several occasions, so he can vouch for me. :D

Well I’ll sign off for now, thanks for this opportunity to share my love of the fandom!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Replies
      Llwchwr
      Hello there Dark Patu i’ll be sure to get round and read that fanfic you’ve posted
      Ballsmagee01
      hey and welcome out of the shadows. :D we hope to see more of u on the forum anyway enjoy ur self here
      Thorn
      Well hello and welcome to Tenchiforum, DarkPatu. Enjoy your time here and remember to be careful with your eyeballs!
      Kiyami
      Participant
      none
      Welcome and have a muffin :) enjoy your stay and yes, careful of those eyes and your kidney.
      DarkPatu
      There seems to be a lot of concern for organs here… should I be worried? I value my squishy inside bits highly and would like to retain them for as long as possible.
      Anonymous

DarkPatu wrote:

There seems to be a lot of concern for organs here… should I be worried? I value my squishy inside bits highly and would like to retain them for as long as possible.

First off, Welcome TO :sign:

Second, don’t worry too much, you’ll survive just fine, lol

chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Welcome to the forum DarkPatu! It’s always great to have new members join us, but I for one love it when said new members are people who love to create something of their own out of our shared passion of Tenchi! I look forward to reading your fanfic, and I’m sure you will fit right in here! Anyway, feel free to post wherever you find something interesting or something you want to share, and I look forward to seeing you around!
      At least your liver is safe from me….Liver= YUCK!!!! 😆 :washu: :washu:

Seriously though Welcome.

DarkPatu
      I hope I can share and share alike with all of you, artwork and stories and doujin, oh my! This does seem like a closely knit group of creative souls and I’m always looking for more like-minded people to bother with my nonsense. Thanks so much for the warm welcome and I’ll be sure to keep my eyes, kidneys, gonads and other sensitives under lock and key. :Cheeks:
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

DarkPatu wrote:

I hope I can share and share alike with all of you, artwork and stories and doujin, oh my! This does seem like a closely knit group of creative souls and I’m always looking for more like-minded people to bother with my nonsense. Thanks so much for the warm welcome and I’ll be sure to keep my eyes, kidneys, gonads and other sensitives under lock and key. :Cheeks:

Yes! Wonderful! By all means, ‘bother’ us with your love of Tenchi and fan-made works such as fanfiction, or anything at all really that comes to mind. We enjoy ‘bothering’ each other here, you’ll fit right in. :D

& even though it’s not like you haven’t gotten alot of warm welcomes already, here’s one more: welcome!

p.s. your organs will be fine 😆

*wait, Mitts, kidneys now? Did I miss something? 🙄

Kiyoka
      Frrrreeesshhh meat!

Let your fear run rampart within you eyes as you see the blood flows like a torrent from your gaping wounds. I am the unmovable object moving against the flow to reap my twin opal reward from your face.

*runs off with fresh eyeballs*

Back to normality :washu:

Welcome welcome! Glad to see a fanfic writer aboard. I shall read your fic too :)

DarkPatu
      Immovable object, meet the unstoppable force! wooooplz

It seems we may be at an impasse…

Tell you what, I’ll trade you one eye for an extra lung, I could use one of those. Maybe I’ll break it down into its base components and fashion myself some gills…

Any-case, thanks for the welcome! I look forward to hearing everyone’s thoughts, gripes and ideas about my story!

For Washuu
      Participant
      none
      Well it’s *about* *time* you showed up, Patu!

Well… climb on the :sign: bandwagon already, and start chuckin’ some of that fan-based creativity into the crucible. 😉

DarkPatu
      H-hah, gomen na… Yeah, I’ve been a member for a few months and never took the time to really introduce myself. eheheplz

Glad to be here though, I’m really enjoying the sense of community here! Weren’t you the one who turned me onto this place or did I find it myself through some pleasant happenstance?

For Washuu
      Participant
      none
      I dunno. I’ve probably mentioned this place in PMs, so checking your back-log of messages would tell you.

And of course you have to do that, cause knowing if I referred you to this site is the most important thing in the world.

[drip…drip…drip]

………^-,_

…………….`—-
Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.