Dear Washuu

Forums Fan Stuff Fanfiction Dear Washuu

• This topic is empty.
    Washuu:Welcome to the premiere episode of Dear Washuu where I,your humble correspondent answer

your questions.So let’s start with our first correspondent a Mr.Arthur Dent,he writes:

Dear Washuu,

If the ultimate answer to Life,The Universe And Everything is 42

Then what is the ultimate question?

Also is it wrong to trust anyone named Ford Prefect?

Washuu:Hmmm…Well Mr.Dent I would have to say if you don’t know what the ultimate question is then you had better go back to math class.And as far as your choice of friends goes,I perfer Toyotas myself!

Ok next question is from a Dr.Sam Beckett,he writes:

Dear Washuu.

Why do I keep getting into these types of situations?For instance this time around I

find myself in the life of a popular Jpop idol who is being stalked by her old boyfriend,and

on top it all my observer Al keep ogling me.What can I do?

Washuu:Dear Dr.Beckett next time be careful to look before you leap before you Quantum Leap!

Washuu:Now here’s one that comes close to home:

Dear Washuu,

Where’s all the sake?

signed Sasami

Washuu:Dear Ryoko buy your own sake and stop blaming the lack of it on a 7 year old kid!

Ok now here’s one from someone stranded on a deserted island,sometimes I wish I could send Ryoko to one for good!

Dear Washuu,

The rest of the Castaways think I’m not really as smart as they are.

But they don’t know I’m already writing my tell all expose on everyone.

My question is what should I do first when we get rescued?

Signed Gilligan

Washuu:Dear Gilligan,get a good lawyer.

Washuu:And now we come to the final correspondent for this time:

Dearest Washuu,

Will you marry me and be my one true love.I really don’t care for any of the other girls the way I do you.You are the light of my life,you give me the wings beneath my feet,you…

RRRRRRIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPP

Aeka:HEY!WHAT’S GOING ON HERE!

Ryoko:Yeah,this is supposed to be a fanfic of LEGITMATE FAKE LETTERS,you can’t claim Tenchi just because you’re the main character in this fanfic

Aeka:Besides Tenchi is Mine!

Ryoko:No he’s MINE!

:fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight:

Sasami steps to the footlights:Stay tuned for the next fanfic,where we hope the fighting will be

finished and we can get back to serious fun.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      evilpii
      Participant
      none
      That was very good. ^_^v I loved the references to other science fiction, like Quantum Leap and Hitchhiker’s, but I think it’s the fourth-wall being wrecked at the end that took the cake for me. Well-played, Mitsuki Lover. Well-played. ^.^
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Agree with evilpii, very fun & clever. I literally lol’d when I read the part about ‘buy your own sake & stop blaming a 7 year old kid!’ 😆
      Llwchwr
      Nice, can’t beat a Douglas Adams reference
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none

Llwchwr wrote:

Nice, can’t beat a Douglas Adams reference

Indeed! Once again Mitsuki Lover I really enjoyed your short, fun, and self aware story! I eagerly await the next in this “farside-esque” series of unconnected tales!

Thanks guys.I will be pondering what to do next.Eventually I would love to do a gender bender with

a female Tenchi but haven’t figured out how yet.

ookamilord
      Participant
      i agree with everyone here it is great. it almost has that space ghost coast to coast vibe. kiyonesmile1
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.