Discussion: Episodes 16-20

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime Discussion: Episodes 16-20

• This topic is empty.
    Discussion episodes 16-20

NOTE*Do not discuss the promotional spoilery material without the use of spoiler tags as well as a forewarning on what the spoiler contains.

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • Replies
      Nil Admirari
      none
      As an example of the above (and yes, this is a spoiler for next week’s episodes):

Regarding the images seen on the Ai Tenchi plot page:

http://i.minus.com/ib0cQ3NVX24tWi.jpg" />

My first thought?

http://i.minus.com/i24tA4vBWATM0.jpg" />

It’s a long shot, being that the design of the choker is so different and her hair is black instead of teal. I’m going to say that it isn’t Kiyone, but could just be a callback to her Pretty Sammy iteration. Whoever it is, we haven’t seen them before and they appear to be a big enough deal to get an image dedicated to them. Perhaps even another character analog to the Monotaro legend? There’s only so much material to pull from there.

Follow that to the T and we’ll be fine. There are things some people don’t want spoiled for them but we still want to allow for discussion for those that do wish to peek ahead.

SnowQueen
      ^ Nil when I saw that I was thinking the same thing. iloveit1
      Nil Admirari
      none
      http://i.minus.com/iHiaSYxpzij0w.png" />

Episode 16 is now subtitled and available!

http://i.minus.com/i40asHQTVb0Sk.gif" />

Episode 16:

Back in the USSR feudal-esque timeline, Ryoko and Mihoshi get into it as one would expect an officer of the Galaxy Police and a legendary Space Pirate would. Unfortunately, whatever that rift is managed to suck both of them up into it. Perhaps that’s Washu’s way of collecting everyone who accidentally got scattered around in the different timelines? Seemed hilariously convenient that it would show up just long enough to slurp the two of them up like noodles.

Interestingly, Momo’s got her hands on the Tenchi-ken in this timeline. One wonders what a little girl like her would be doing with such a devastating weapon, or the strange powers she used to deflect Ryoko during the battle. The party has stumbled across the impact of the meteor that killed the dinosaurs, but no signs of Momo’s crashed ship. Towards the end, we get a little look at where at least part of the crew went. Beni Lugosi’s dead? Not quite!

Really loved the fight sequence in this episode. This timeline much more closely resembles the original Momotaro legend compared to the school timeline which takes liberties with the setting and overall plot elements. Makes you wonder how it will eventually combine with the regular timeline?

SnowQueen
      So my question is… Why does Momo have Tenchi-kun? Furthermore way is Tenchi not surprised at all? Sure this dimension is all messed up as we’ve just seen but still….makes me think if Momo is going to end up being some sort of branch of Juraian after all. After seeing her deflect Ryoko’s attack in episode 8 made me think of a certain Jurain Princess and her powers so I think its possible that Momo could be of Juraian royalty or something quite close to the Juraian bloodline.
      evilpii
      Participant
      none
      After the fun times of last week, we are brought again to the feudal timeline, where “Universe” Ryoko and Mihoshi finally have their brawl. That in and of itself made this a fun episode to watch. soawesome1 Just when Ryoko seems to have the upper hand, the rift opens and drags the two of them out of this existence.

My running theory here is still that these two are alternate versions of the Ryoko and Mihoshi from the Universe continuity. Imagine, if you will, the rift taking the two of them out of “Universe Beta” (as opposed to “Universe Prime”, the actual continuity) before Ryo-Ohki crashes on Earth in Universe episode 1, perhaps crashing them both on this feudal Earth. Neither would know Tenchi, Ryoko would be ruthless, Mihoshi would still be bumbling. However, she seems far more competent here than she did in Universe. blush1 That too sets her apart from her “Universe Prime” counterpart.

Nil could be right about Washu pulling these two out and putting them back where they belong, though it could still be possible that the rift remains unstable. In which case, “Universe Beta” Ryoko and Mihoshi just got tossed into another variant reality. wth2 Then again, Washu might do that for giggles too. qt1

To the device in Momo’s hands, I do not think that it is Tenchiken, or at least not the one we all know. Notice that the guard is pink, rather than violet as in every other continuity, as well as its recent appearances in episodes 9 and 11-13. However, is it a variant of Tenchiken, just as Ryoko and Mihoshi were? I think it might be. gendo1

I had a thought between viewings of this episode. What if Momo is an alternate version of Tenchi, or perhaps Ayeka, or both? Say she was supposed to be given away for some political reason, but ran with her loyal guard (Beni) at her side?

This is all speculation at this point, but who knows? Tenchismile It is curious that Tenchi does not notice the device in Momo’s hands. I thought for a moment that perhaps he lent her Tenchiken just to give her a “security blanket” of sorts. However, the coloration and how she talks about it (i.e. “it’s supposed to let us see very far”) seems to the contrary, as well as common sense. Why lend a child a potential weapon, particularly if she is known to have some kind of power? wtfisthis1

As far as the crater and Beni are concerned, they seem both self-explanatory, at least until the next feudal era episode. gendo1

WisperG

evilpii wrote:

As far as the crater and Beni are concerned, they seem both self-explanatory, at least until the next feudal era episode. gendo1

Personally, I find her appearance to be the biggest question mark of all. Assuming the mini-Momo with Tenchi is the same that Beni launched from the ship in the first feudal episode, then feudal Beni got sucked into the black hole and Washu went “Oh, I guess she died,” and I don’t think Washu would’ve willingly killed her, so that leads me to believe that Washu is not behind the black holes.

If Beni had escaped the black hole in another escape pod/ship like we glimpsed her in at the end of this episode, Washu should have known and wouldn’t have proclaimed her dead. So… how did she get there?

Even if she didn’t create them, maybe Washu can still manipulate/interfere with them, and made it spit out Beni? (Perhaps)

Is it another Beni from yet another timeline? (I really hope not, that would be getting way too confusing)

I wonder how this bodes for Ryoko and Mihoshi. If Beni really did “die” upon being sucked into the black hole, did the other two die as well? But seeing as how Beni seems to have made it out ok, I guess those two are fine (although, technically, I suppose we don’t really know if she’s alive or not yet)

Also, what do you think caused the crater, Pii? Certainly her tiny escape pod didn’t do that. The rest of the ship blowing up, perhaps?

evilpii
      Participant
      none

WisperG wrote:

Personally, I find her appearance to be the biggest question mark of all. Assuming the mini-Momo with Tenchi is the same that Beni launched from the ship in the first feudal episode, then feudal Beni got sucked into the black hole and Washu went “Oh, I guess she died,” and I don’t think Washu would’ve willingly killed her, so that leads me to believe that Washu is not behind the black holes.

If Beni had escaped the black hole in another escape pod/ship like we glimpsed her in at the end of this episode, Washu should have known and wouldn’t have proclaimed her dead. So… how did she get there?

Even if she didn’t create them, maybe Washu can still manipulate/interfere with them, and made it spit out Beni? (Perhaps)

Is it another Beni from yet another timeline? (I really hope not, that would be getting way too confusing)

I bet it is the same Beni from the ship, possibly in some sort of statis. If so, Washu might have assumed her dead since she might not have any detectable vital signs in statis. We will have to wait and see. tenchiahhhhhh

Considering Washu admits that this all happened due to, or coincidentally, with one of her experiments, she likely has some amount of control, but probably not total. For example, in TMiL1, Washu could send and receive people to 1970, but not send them directly to where Kain appeared due to lack of data about the incident. I would expect this is similar. Tenchismile

WisperG wrote:

I wonder how this bodes for Ryoko and Mihoshi. If Beni really did “die” upon being sucked into the black hole, did the other two die as well? But seeing as how Beni seems to have made it out ok, I guess those two are fine (although, technically, I suppose we don’t really know if she’s alive or not yet)

I doubt we will find out. These two cannot be the actual Universe Ryoko and Mihoshi unless they completely forgot about this entire incident, and there are more pressing matters at hand. However, I expect to see more refugees from other continuities. Don’t fail me, based Negishi. butts1

WisperG wrote:

Also, what do you think caused the crater, Pii? Certainly her tiny escape pod didn’t do that. The rest of the ship blowing up, perhaps?

Without more evidence, I would say it was the rest of the ship. The initial ship they used in episodes 3 and 8 was larger than the escape craft shown in episode 8 and 16, and it seemed to be under duress due to the rift.

drillmaster
      You know what would be crazy: if this entire show was building toward a cross between the Momotaro Legend and some kind of Tenchi multiverse thing, where the Tenchi of AI, the fedual Tenchi, the Tenchi of Universe, the Tenchi of Tokyo, and the Tenchi of the OAV all fought whatever is screwing with these timestreams? It sounds like crappy fanfiction, but if Ninja Turtles can do it, why can’t Tenchi?

If anything, I assume the two timelines will merge at some point and there will be two versions of Ryoko and Mihoshi running around somewhere.

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      What if I told you that Ai

…is just another one of the alternate universes created in Episode 11 of Universe? And what if I then told you that it was none other than Tenchi-sensei’s ideal universe???

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g463/wwwwhhhhoooo/Tenchiforum%20Banners/morpheusai_zpsc05836a2.jpg" />

For reals though, these “crazy” theories are fun, and Ai has given me little reason to doubt that the truth of the matter may end up being quite unusual indeed.

I concur with Pii’s theory with regards to how much Washu is in control of things: she always gives off the vibe that she’s completely in control of everything she’s meddling with (true to form, as a scientist). Yet there are always variables, unseen factors, and of course things simply outside of the realm of at-the-moment knowledge…even for the great Washu (I’m thinking of Beni surviving…Washu saying “oh, I guess she died” sounds more like Washu assuming based on lack of signs of life versus somehow divining the answer).

On a similar track, and of course due to it being reference by the show and discussed here, my thoughts move towards how Washu “cleaned up” the last big mess involving multiple timelines/dimensions: “Time and Space Adventures” of Universe. In those three episodes, Washu’s approach was systematic, fixing each problem one by one.

Connecting this to the recently-aired Episode 16, though the exact origin of these rifts, and the extent of Washu’s control over them, is currently unknown, the fact that a rift opens up juuuust long enough at juuuust the right moment to scoop up Ryoko and Mihoshi–and no one else–leads me to believe that this particular occurrence was no accident: it looked like Washu “cleaning up” her mess.

SnowQueen
      Im thinking along the same line as drillmaster. I’m thinking (hoping) we might see the different Tenchi-verses collide together including Universe which we’ve already seen but we might also see Tenchi in Tokyo and OVA persona’s as well but who knows. Just hope we get answers soon! ^^;
      Anonymous

SnowQueen wrote:

Im thinking along the same line as drillmaster. I’m thinking (hoping) we might see the different Tenchi-verses collide together including Universe which we’ve already seen but we might also see Tenchi in Tokyo and OVA persona’s as well but who knows. Just hope we get answers soon! ^^;

I don’t know if we’ll see a “true” crossover from everything (hell I don’t know if we’ll see Ryo Ohki! lol) but I’d LIKE to see it at least once, as kind of a less subtle nod to the fans than the callbacks and references (not that those are in anyway, shape or form bad!)

drillmaster
      This episode was great. I’m so happy to see the girls interact with the new cast now. More Ryoko and Ayeka are always welcome. I loved Ryoko’s bouncer outfit.
      Nil Admirari
      none
      http://i.minus.com/iedKolKY5nto.gif" />

Episode 17:

Sparks are flying and somebody’s gonna be dying! Loved the little maid cafe setup in the school, pushing the old girls towards the new. Ayeka’s handing of the tab over to an enraged Yuki reminded me of the bar episode in Tenchi Universe with Nagi and her tab. Seeing Ryoko in the bouncer outfit was probably my favorite part of the episode though, the way she just lurches over and “takes care of business”. She should sport that getup more often!

And then there’s Washu, acting as cupid… or Dr. Drew on Loveline before this is all said and done. She’s got some sort of plan in action, otherwise I doubt she’d risk leaving her lab. Going to be veeeeeeeery interesting going forward.

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Now that the old guard and the young blood have finally been brought together under the same roof as of Episode 17, I think we’re at the precipice of something big.

There were so many fun moments in this episode, it’s hard to single any out: fade in to credits roll, this episode was fantastic. Looking at this episode in particular and looking back at the whole series thus far, the number of interesting characters and factions, along with all the callbacks and high jinks intertwined in a compelling overarching narrative…all of this blending of old and new in such a short span of time to boot…in short, Negishi’s really demonstrated why he’s the one in the director’s chair. He’s showed us his moves, that he’s still “got it” and he does not disappoint.

If you can’t enjoy Ai Tenchi Muyo! then God help you, because for a short spin-off that simultaneously reboots a classic franchise and brings it into modernity while making it fun again after being stuck in the mire, it doesn’t get better than this.

evilpii
      Participant
      none
      Episode 17, about 64 minutes into the series, the Masaki household has appeared at the school. I knew it would not be too much longer. gendo1 A good chunk of this episode feels like a mix of Universe episodes 7 (carnival episode) and 16 (bar episode). Sasami is popping sweets out of maracas, reminiscent of a certain magical girl, while her sister is playing waitress. While Ayeka drops the bills, Ryoko makes sure they get paid. For some reason, the role of bouncer or enforcer seems rather appropriate for her. fyeah1 Besides, Ryoko was not exactly the best waitress in TMiL2, though Universe episode 7 showed she could con money out of people. aquateencarl1

Meanwhile, in the hallway, we apparently get that Tenchi was carrying festival decorations out of the “Temple of Storage” last week. However, I get this sense that people are nudging Tenchi and Momo together. Hana and Tori step aside to munch on festival goodies while Hachiko leaves to help with stage decorations. Then, Washu of all people happens by and pushes Momo into Tenchi. Washu, what’s your scheme? butts1

Although, I bet she is just messing with him. blush1 “Romantic” contact between a teacher and student is quite taboo universally. Having been a professor herself, she likely knows this and might be getting him in trouble for fun. Yet, on the other side of matters, it is possible that she is nudging Tenchi and Momo together for some other reason. While we might think that this school universe is the “main” universe of the series, this could still be a splinter universe from the rift seen in the feudal episodes. This is a wild theory, but it could be that feudal Tenchi and Momo are later drawn into the rift and deposited in another universe, i.e. the school universe, and somehow forget what has happened. Depending on how many years had passed, Tenchi could have aged and gone to teaching while Momo became a teenager. Hence, Washu is trying to jog their memory, or some such. Again, this is not a fully developed theory. Kiyofacepalm1 I did chuckle at Ukan reprimanding her protege. blush1

Oh, and I think Ryoko’s gonna have… words with someone soon. sakuyafinger1 Did see that coming at all, did you? tuxedodouche

Nil Admirari
      none
      http://i.minus.com/iby3nzm0GGDmp0.png" />

Episode 18 is now subtitled and available!

http://i.minus.com/in69jUMlThpUe.gif" />

Episode 18:

Another fun episode today! Beni and Ryoko clashing like bulls locked at the horns, Rui and Yuki scrubbing plates clean to work their way out of their rather large bill, and Hachiko confronted with Tenchi during the crucial moments of a romantic Shakespearean play. I always knew I liked Hachiko the most out of the new girls, but she’s a thespian as well? Sorry other new girls, you’ve got nothin on Hachiko~

SnowQueen
      I’m been loving Ai Tenchi as a whole but these last couple episodes I have to say are easily my favorites so far. I loved Beni and Ryoko butting heads to be the alpha-demon. (Oh no Snowy start start shipping them….you already have a Tenchi OTP >_<) Anyway these episodes are just great and I can’t wait till tomorrow and see what Hachiko does but I certainly don’t see the situation at hand going well. ^^; I have a feeling Washu is going to step in and do something but we will see. Oh! Speaking of that I wonder what was up with her pushing Momo into Tenchi…I say she’s doing it because if those two get together it might clean up the mess she made somehow or….make Ryoko pissed enough to destroy the entire universe. Either way problem solved right? lol
      evilpii
      Participant
      none
      Continuing the festival, this episode houses more random fun for everyone. Tenchismile

The Goriki robot from the Temple of Storage reappears, spooking Tenchi into hugging Momo, to protect her no doubt. qt1 I did find it rather humorous that it was designed to lift an egg carefully. Who builds a super robot for that? wth2 Perhaps this is just a presentation of its precision, rather than its other abilities, which Tenchi saw last week. Still, its reaction to Tenchi cracking all of its precious eggs was nice. kiyonesmile1 See you in the next time zone, Tenchi.

However, the big draw of this episode has to be the arm-wrestling match between Ryoko and Beni. Many have been waiting for a throwdown between one of the Masaki residents and one of Tenchi’s students, and we finally get it. iloveit1 As much as I would love Tenchi getting beaten by his student, Ryoko’s utter irony of “defending” him while disregarding him herself was delicious. gendo1 Okuda’s writing did that a lot, usually by having Tenchi complain that he was the “main character”. Nevertheless, amber eye to amber eye, the two women go at it, pushing each other to the limit. Good times. soawesome1

However, Ryoko makes an apt observation. As a space pirate, she is not exactly weak, and yet, Beni is holding her own the whole time. So, is Beni human (i.e. Terran, from Earth, etc.)? If this universe is tied directly to the feudal era events, that answer is probably “no”. Even then, who is she? Where does she come from? Who are her people? These are the things I must know. gendo1

Elsewhere, Tenchi lands in a coffin, somewhat appropriate with Halloween coming up. blush1 And, Hachiko must… oh… oh my. wth2 Tune in tomorrow to see who’s going to save Tenchi’s career! mmhmm1

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      As soon as I had an inkling that Ryoko and Beni would come to blows (even before I “peeked” I thought it was very likely going to occur), I figured this would happen: people will start thinking of Tenchi, Ryoko & Beni in terms of power level ‘x’ or some such innocuous analysis. For many reasons, including comedy, Ryoko and Beni were presented as fairly evenly matched.* The champ vs. the up-and-comer, getting to literally fight for Tenchi (well, at least, from Ryoko’s viewpoint lol) instead of “new girl gets Tenchi because new girl is bestest girl because reasons.” What better way to represent the clash of House Masaki vs. Junai academy than with these two?

Also, did anyone catch Touri sitting in the audience at the play eating Sasami snacks? You know, just like she said she wanted to do in Episode 17? 😆

I’m also curious: who was supposed to be the princess in the coffin? It was empty when Tenchi landed in it, right? Anyway, next episode should be good!

*But, you know, for real real, my girl The Devil Caller better not lose to the rookie!

Nil Admirari
      none

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:

Also, did anyone catch Touri sitting in the audience at the play eating Sasami snacks? You know, just like she said she wanted to do in Episode 17? 😆

http://i.minus.com/iblJ0XNpYpddzn.png" />

Yup, I caught that too. Such an adorable little detail.

Nil Admirari
      none
      http://i.minus.com/iboxEncxDXOWVe.png" />

Episode 19 is now subtitled and available!

http://i.minus.com/iC3K6QHLQC7SM.gif" />

Episode 19:

We all knew that kiss wasn’t going to be Hachiko’s honor, but the buildup to Tenchi’s freakout and scrambled escape was pretty great. The show must go on! Ukan’s punishment for getting too physical with the students is a cruel one, but not one we haven’t seen before from this series – as seen in Universe when he had to crossdress to go undercover. Hey Wispy, guess you’ve got your basis for how Tenchi’d look as a woman now, huh? kiyonesmile1

So with Tenchi going full Makoto Mizuhara, some hijinx are sure to come next week. I imagine we’ll be getting some callbacks to Universe’s bikini contest episode. Dare I say we’ll see Nagi show up to take first place again? Also glad to see the Guardians show up today. We haven’t seen anything relating to them up to this point, so #TeamRyoOhki can still hold out hope!

SnowQueen
      Tenchi as a girl is best girl. ;)
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

SnowQueen wrote:

Tenchi as a girl is best girl. ;)

Finally, the true Tenchi Solution has been revealed!

I absolutely did not see this coming before starting today’s episode! Nice Universe callback, and yes Nil, our boy went full Mizuhara for this op. 😆

Curious to see how far this will go! What happens if Tenchi enters this contest and actually wins? Nagi showing up at the contest seems like asking for the moon, but ohhhh would I love to be pleasantly proven wrong! I also didn’t anticipate the Guardians showing up either! So glad they got some screen time, and I hope they get more.

P.S. Nil, did you intend for today’s screencap and text to accompany Lady Tenchi GIF so well? Cuz whether you intended to or not, I think you made a funny.

[BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDaXkcFaI2c[/BBvideo]

SnowQueen
      I would love it if Ryoko and Ayeka (or even just one of them) entered the contest as well ^^

(watch Sasami win it even though she mostly likely won’t be a part of it)

GregTheLion
      It isn’t even Friday, and already this week has given me reason #75 the RyoTen is best ship.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/05cc3220f59b377ec64ef1b0b99919c2/tumblr_ne9rp2Iaul1skcniqo6_400.gif" />https://31.media.tumblr.com/8d99d59ee1e4cf7e1126e3e76f2f37a5/tumblr_ne6iagrnOP1skcniqo4_400.gif" />

Their cross-dressing is amazing! iloveit1

Can we please have these two perform a Meatloaf Duet or something?

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

GregTheLion wrote:

It isn’t even Friday, and already this week has given me reason #75 the RyoTen is best ship.

Their cross-dressing is amazing! iloveit1

Well said.

GregTheLion wrote:

Can we please have these two perform a Meatloaf Duet or something?

That sounds like a cool idea Greg, but mmm…idk…I’ll think about it…let me sleep on it. 😉

evilpii
      Participant
      none
      Today’s episode had several highlights. Needless to say, seeing Azaka and Kamidake alive and well put a right smile on my face when I saw the raws. Tenchismile Now, can we go a few steps farther down that path? http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p661/evilpii/Forum/Smilies/azaka1_zpseecd8459.png" /> http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p661/evilpii/Forum/Smilies/kamidake1_zpsc8a6005c.png" />

Admittedly, Tenchi is getting unfairly punished since he did not actually kiss Haciko. blush1 However, throwing back to Universe episode 21 does not disappoint me in the least. http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p661/evilpii/Forum/Smilies/sagami1_zps1dc517a9.png" /> If Ai episode 21 does end up being throwback to Universe episode 20 as Nil has theorized, I will be highly impressed. soawesome1 While I doubt my lady Nagi will appear, it would be funny to see Tenchi win the prize as the “newcomer”. http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p661/evilpii/Forum/Smilies/nagi3_zps5f45015a.png" /> Also, I currently have Matt Miller’s “Tenko” voice stuck in my head thinking about this whole endeavour. blush1

Now, I do have some questions about Ukan. Obviously, she has a few shades of Ryoko on her since she enjoyed tormenting Tenchi, as well as some similar tastes in clothing, but she put a nice crack in that wall. Considering Beni’s ridiculous strength in her recent exchanges with Ryoko, one might not rule out that Ukan might not have completely human traits either. What is her story anyway? butts1 I do accept that some of this might be just for dramatic exaggeration, but this is Tenchi, after all. woooo1

Also, that Goriki robot certainly does get around. qt1 Yuki has been compared to Washu vaguely before, but this little switcheroo with Goriki is reminiscent of Washu and her doll in OVA series 2 episode 5 when dealing with Zero and Clay. Of course, if the robot survived Tenchi slicing it up, we will probably see it again after Azaka and Kamidake blew it away. kiyonesmile1

All around, this episode was more fun. I’ll enjoy watching the supercut tomorrow. Tenchismile

Nil Admirari
      none
      http://i.minus.com/iW3SrA190kWVT.png" />

Episode 20 is now subtitled and available!

Episode 20:

Recap #4, nothing too special. Momo’s giving a breakdown of how everything went at the festival so far and comments on how she felt spending so much time with Tenchi. She’s got it bad, bad, bad… she’s hot for Sensei. She just doesn’t quite know it yet. Though that comes to no surprise, look at who we’re talking about here.

Super Cut will be live as soon as we can get it ready.

Nil Admirari
      none
      http://i.minus.com/ifKzColATUvfh.png" />

Super Cut of 16-20 is now available![/url][/size]

evilpii
      Participant
      none
      This week has had a fun ride of episodes, though I do wonder how reliable a narrator Momo makes. blush1 Thanks again for the entire translation team for pushing this series out to share! kiyonesmile1

What awaits us next week? woooo1

Anonymous
      https://tenchiforum.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/tenchicast27-card.png" />

Tenchicast 27: No Need for Ai Tenchi Muyo! PT.4 (Episodes 16-20) | Latest Tenchicast!

[BBvideo 425,350]http://youtu.be/uzpBMEuSMic[/BBvideo]

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.