Do your have any particular series that you rewatch?

Forums Off Topic Other Anime Do your have any particular series that you rewatch?

• This topic is empty.
    About once a year I pull out the original Tenchi OVAs, and I also watch Stellvia of the Universe, Uninhabited Planet Survive (yes, I have a thing for kids’ series), and Legend of the Galactic Heroes. I also recently rewatched Mouretsu Space Pirates and several Ghibli titles.

Do you have any series that you particularly like to repeat? :Tenchismile:

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Replies
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Well, I’ve only been really back into anime at large for a little over a year, so I can’t claim to have a “ritual re-watch” anime or anything, but since I got into Star Blazers/Space Battleship Yamato years before I got back into general anime, and I still give it a re-watch at least once a year it would have to be that. Other than that, I’d definitely say Tenchi (all continuities), as I’ve re-watched it several times since I got back into it, and still find it exceedingly enjoyable. As time goes on I’m sure that I’ll find myself re-watching more series, but as it stands now I’m still trying to erase my anime n00b status by watching lots of shows for the first time.
      I plan to rewatch (for the second time or so) all of my ‘Slayers’ DVDs, but doing something a little different- alternating between audio options between episodes. OAVs get the same treatment. Movies are going to be done every ten minutes.
      Thorn
      I’ve got several that I rewatch regularly: Black Lagoon, Outlaw Star, Tenchi, and DBZ.
      😆

I try to re-watch every anime I have in my collection at least once.Right now as I go through both

Moonphase and Blassreiter for the first time,I am also re-watching Angel Tales,Ah!My Goddess,NOIR

(starting Friday)and Tenchi.

Ok so technically the re-watch of Tenchi will be the first two OVAs and Tenchi Forever movie along with

the parts of Universe I have already seen.The rest of Universe is new to me.

On the other hand I did re-watch episode 24 of Kimagure Orange Road after the death of Honda Cheiko was

announced as a way of commemorating her life. 😥

jgzinv
      Well I’ve watched dual… a truly unhealthy amount in my time. Honestly I don’t rerun it hardly

ever in recent times as there’s just no need.

Lately, thing I’ve rewatched the most is probably A!MG and Sword Art/Accel World.

El Gonzo
      Hmm . . . :Tenchismile: I think it’s time to rewatch all of the Tenchi serieseses and Dual again.
      Ballsmagee01
      well to start all of the tenchi sets and movies, Elfen Lied, G Gundam, Black lagoon, Claymore, Hellsing, and Karin. planning to pick up Angel Beats soon umademoticon
      jgzinv

El Gonzo wrote:

Hmm . . . :Tenchismile: I think it’s time to rewatch all of the Tenchi serieseses and Dual again.

I dare say good Sir, Dual is part of the Tenchi series… :Cheeks:

El Gonzo
      I agree that it’s a part of the Tenchiverse, but not specifically the series, any more than Seikishi Monogatari is actually a part of the series. Well, maybe . . .

But I’m only including the OAV’s, Universe, and (bleah) Tokyo and not even the Mihoshi Special or the Pretty Sami series, and they’re very directly involved.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.